WTT oSOLD strike gold sg1109 size 31 soaked once never worn

Reza

Just picked up a pair of 1109s which are unfortunately to small for my legs after soak. These have been hotsoaked for an hour and have been worn around the house for a few hours while debating whether I could make them work or not. Looking to trade for a pair of unused F310s, 5010xx 1105s or something similar. Will sell too for SOLD shipped in US.

Marked size: 31

Waist: 32 (16 x 2)

Rise: 9.5

Thigh: 10.5 (taken an 1" below crotch seam)

Knee: 7.5

Inseam: 34

Leg opening: 7

Thanks

Edited by Reza

can you pm me with the sale price? Can't tell if still for sale or not? Btw, I would recommend sizing up for more room in the thigh...I would definitely not consider 1105 or 2105. They are death for legs and give that lollipop look. The 09 series has more room in the leg I found. My experience with F310 is the same...very tight in the leg after soak.

can you pm me with the sale price? Can't tell if still for sale or not? Btw, I would recommend sizing up for more room in the thigh...I would definitely not consider 1105 or 2105. They are death for legs and give that lollipop look. The 09 series has more room in the leg I found. My experience with F310 is the same...very tight in the leg after soak.

I'll forward your name to the SF member I sold them too incase he wants to sell them due to being too slim. If anyone is not familiar with this cut like I was not I would highly recommend not sizing down on them.

If I were to buy them again I would go tts or +1.

• 3 weeks later...