Added 5/28: MMM Silent Ann D Uniqlo +J Dries Wings+Horns

shahanshah

Maison Martin Margiela

Gray trousers with a tinge of dark green depending on how the light hits it. Almost two toned but one tone is rather elusive.

Good condition, worn sparingly, maybe 10 times.

Tagged 50 fits good for loose-looking 48 or 50.

Waist 17"

Hem 7.75" (was taken in a touch)

Asking sold

YamDh.jpg?1

Silent by Damir Doma

Long sleeve crew neck sweater in grey

Fit pics shown in black color

Approximate measurements

p2p ~ 42"

sleeve ~ 27"

length ~ 34"

Asking $80 shipped obo

6867bbaa_39224377sm_12_f1.jpeg

dddf4733_sit0021brn_021.jpeg

Uniqlo +J Cropped Trousers

Olive color, size 33 (32-33" waist).

Great condition, I hardly wear these, they are slim-cut (well for me they are, I need much more volume!)

Get a piece of history, +J is now extinct and pieces will be harder to come by.

Askiing $50 shipped obo

http://i.imgur.com/2wLDr.jpg?1

2wLDr.jpg?1

kvPXC.jpg?1

Ma3Dj.jpg?1

* I will upload my own photos later, this is a temporary to give an idea about cropping and color.

e1e34e1c_tumblr_lh2hj6u7OA1qcq3abo1_5001.jpeg

Wings+Horns knits

First up is this lovely cotton perfect for spring. Purchased from Nomad last year in Toronto, worn once in Toronto. Size L, good for a loose fit on M (tight knits look awful!). Retail $135. Asking $100 for this.

TD0wN.png?1

Next is the OG W+H tiger fleece from 2008. Purchased at NDG Store before the basement shop was closed down. Worn no more than 5 times since. You can now have a piece of history. This was the slim-fit, best for M. Produced before they stopped (and then re-started) using riri zips. Not sure about letting this one go so more of an IC. Retail $175. Asking sold for this.

TxHhu.jpg

Edited by shahanshah

Dries van Noten Knit Cropped Trousers

Can't believe I'm listing these. 1000x nicer than the garbage put out by another label, these sold out almost instantly everywhere. Get ready for the hot summer in a cool shimmering green-gray-khaki color. Size L but fits much smaller, good for 29-34" due to elastic waist.

mRknD.jpg?1

Ann Demeulemeester Double Lapel Cotton/Linen Blazer

Incredible details. Two buttons, working cuffs, double lapel has a bit of contrast, lapel collar so you can button from top and leave bottom to fade away. Very light-weight, perfect for spring and summer. Almost feels like a knit in jersey material, extra long sleeves can be rolled back for sleezy cool steez. Size S. Measures pending, more of an IC as I'll gladly hold onto it. Asking sold

f5b2f71b_P1030629.jpeg

Edited by shahanshah

Posted (edited) · Hidden by shahanshah, May 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by shahanshah, May 23, 2012 - No reason given

Ann Demeulemeester Double Lapel Cotton/Linen Blazer

Incredible details. Two buttons, working cuffs, double lapel has a bit of contrast, lapel collar so you can button from top and leave bottom to fade away. Very light-weight, perfect for spring and summer. Almost feels like a knit in jersey material, extra long sleeves can be rolled back for sleezy cool steez. Size S. Measures pending, more of an IC as I'll gladly hold onto it. Asking $350 TEMP PRICE DROP TO $250

f5b2f71b_P1030629.jpeg

f33f2609_P1030627.jpeg

e2284333_P1030632.jpeg

533ba8c0_P1030630.jpeg

e6299593_P1030634.jpeg

Edited by shahanshah

Kris van Asche

raw edge light denim sz 32

74% Cotton, 26% Linen

Asking gone

LSsoyh.jpg

Raf Simons 2006 Blazer

100% Linen

sz 50 [fits 50-52]

As the spring showers arrive bringing new life, the northern hemisphere again facing toward the bountiful nuclear furnace that sustains us, humidity and increasingly warm weather call for appropriate outerwear. Don't be caught without your layers, but don't trap the now-unwanted heat ! Made of the thinnest linen, with working cuffs so you can roll up the sleeves and get your hands dirty, this grey blazer seems to be the perfect jacket for the season.

Measurements pending

Asking sold

The spring/summer 2006 collection was called ‘Icarus Surgit’ in reference to the myth of Icarus; the collection had a real lightness to it, thanks to the thin almost-sheer fabrics and the laser-cut-out perforated pieces; sharp-tailoring was paired with high-topped sandals, while Simons also showed more generously cut trousers

The Belgian designer began the initiation process over the weekend in Italy. First he presented his spring-summer 2005 men's show in Florence Friday night where his new boss, Prada chief Patrizio Bertelli, showed up. Held in the graceful Boboli Gardens, Simons sent out a mesmerizing mix of voluminous pleated, high-waited pants, skin-slimming web knits and gauzy billowing trenches. It was Bertelli's first Simons show and the Italian executive seemed pleased with what he saw. "It was beautiful; interesting; of this moment but also of the future," Bertelli said backstage following the show.

Noftch.jpg

Common Projects

Take advantage of my decision to part with baller sneakers !

Size 42

From SS2010 collection, leather is buttery soft, sole is in very good condition consider it's two years old -- they seem nearly indestructible*

Includes box and whatever else I can find (maybe a second set of laces though I have to double check it came with them). Always worn with [no-show] socks, never barefoot.

* There was a weak spot in the joining of upper and sole that I secured using shoe glue purchased from a local cobbler. Image of the left shoe showing where it was repaired, but it's almost impossible to tell. This is reflected in the asking price, of course.

International shipping add $15.

-=[ sold ]=-

2aea8a9e_AF6B9975.jpeg

Edited by shahanshah

• 2 weeks later...

[Re-]Introducing the Schneiderian Progenitor

CDGH+ FW03 thick heavy cotton/rayon

Excellent condition, some pilling to be expected as it's nearly 10 years old.

Never worn by me, rarely by the fellow who located it for me as his climate was quite prohibitive.

Size L, 21" p2p, further measurements forthcoming, best for a true 50 (I'm 48-50 and it's a touch large on me).

It is quite obvious, what with the hidden button placket and the slit pockets and sturdy collar, why a Schneiderian description is used. But being from 2003, it predates all the chefs-d'oeuvre emerging from the Antwerp labyrinth. Despite the fabric being composed of a cotton blend, salvaged because it is paired with the superior rayon, it feels and looks nothing like that plantation product of antiquity. Rather, I would describe it as almost boiled wool, quite substantial, a perfect coat to see off the last days of winter and then wear without layers as the early spring winds will try to salvage the last of the cold during our re-orientation toward the Sun.

Asking $SOLD

Rei Kawakubo is a lone traveler on an aesthetic journey, during which she occasionally throws out oblique reflections on the state of the world. For Fall, Kawakubo sees us quite literally as people in transit, walking toward our destinations with what look like bundles of possessions slung about our bodies. In one sense, the designer arrived at those tied-on fabric slings and knapsacks by developing the bunchy forms that were knotted into her Spring collection. Now, though, they’ve acquired different associations, which, Kawakubo said, emerged from the idea of a pilgrimage.

Oddly enough, that idea didn’t send her collection wandering too far off the beaten track. Returning to work with her beloved tartans, Kawakubo created jackets and coats that addressed the subject of traditional menswear from a different angle. Platform-soled loafers had the rock-and-roll cool of brothel creepers, while molded rubber Wellingtons had the air of biker boots about them.

Kawakubo doesn’t usually spell out her political beliefs, but this collection included a section of printed fabrics bearing slogans standing up for individualistic thinking. One was Kierkegaard’s “The majority is always wrong,†supplemented by a couple of one-liners written by the designer’s collaborator Gene Krell: “Conformity is the language of corruption†and “Viva the one-percenters.â€

The last pilgrim exited the show wrapped in a flaglike cloak, pieced together in the form of a black cross. Though Kawakubo said the religious symbolism was coincidental, the image was disturbingly poignant.

aa562516_e0919b7f_5349110060_f8076a21a3.jpeg

Edited by shahanshah

Raf Simons SS2008 Suit

100% Cotton

Size 52 [fits 50 or tall 48]

the incredible sharkskin-like cotton fabric of this suit is perfect for the warming spring and summer temperatures. single button and working cuffs. cannot say enough about how incredible it is. pictures do not do it justice but i've made my attempts for now ! i'd rather not have it altered so am passing this on as a great pickup for a tall 48 or a 50 as this size 52, like most recent raf collections, does run slim.

Asking sold

WXKuD.jpg?1

Edited by shahanshah

Posted (edited) · Hidden by shahanshah, May 23, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by shahanshah, May 23, 2012 - No reason given

Olive color, size 33 (32-33" waist).

Great condition, I hardly wear these, they are slim-cut (well for me they are, I need much more volume!)

Get a piece of history, +J is now extinct and pieces will be harder to come by.

Askiing $50 shipped obo

* I will upload my own photos later, this is a temporary to give an idea about cropping and color.

e1e34e1c_tumblr_lh2hj6u7OA1qcq3abo1_5001.jpeg

Edited by shahanshah

bump !

measures for ann d

p2p 49cm

s2s 45cm

sleeve 65cm

length 69cm

in the interest of full disclosure, here are some over-exposed shots to show the slightly-less pigmented 5 fibres of fabric on the right lapel, nothing really noticeable but worth mentioning. also seen is how the light-weight materials are brought together to create sheer areas, jacket is quite light-weight and perfect for spring/summer. i'd probably keep but i prefer more volume, you see

1 ::: 2

Edited by shahanshah