new apc collection

gregory

I've bought the new cure at A.P.C. store, but it needs alternation(I am short and so the legs have to be shortened:p ). The style is called "New Cure Narrow".

Anyone interested in seeing some photos of the jeans?

If yes I would take some and post here when I get the babes back.:D

Sorry for my bad English.:o

hey man, I've got a few questions about those new cures...how much did you size down??...what size are they?...and could you measure across the leg opening?...thanks! :)

My waist measures around 27" and they are a 26".

the leg opening is around 6.5"(the length in red in the attached picture)

194024665_41790be24c.jpg?v=0

I'm thinking of sizing down 2 sizes for the new cures...as is recommended for any APC...But I've heard its better to go 3 sizes down in the long run...but that is usually concerning the New Standard fit...i figure the New Cures are going to naturally be nuthuggers for a while so i should go 2 sizes down......man.....i probably shouldnt buy them online...

I'm thinking of sizing down 2 sizes for the new cures...as is recommended for any APC...But I've heard its better to go 3 sizes down in the long run...but that is usually concerning the New Standard fit...i figure the New Cures are going to naturally be nuthuggers for a while so i should go 2 sizes down......man.....i probably shouldnt buy them online...

Or you could just buy them the right size, have them stretch less because you put less tension on the fabric and end up with the same jeans you would have if you sized down a lot but with a higher sperm count

I kind of agree with Fuuma. I used to work at A.P.C. and I personally have never gone down more than a size. I just can't imagine punishing the "boys" like some of you must be by going down 2 to 3 sizes, especially with the Cure style.

yo I have a pair of APC rescues and I'm a 33" waist so I sized down to a 31 but those fockers opened wellup to past a 34" they stretch so much. You really gotta squeeze into them in the store even if you gotta rock'um commando style for a few days to stretch them out. trust me though they'll get there...:D

i recently jsut bought a pair of the new cures in 27 and i am loving them

they bunch up perfectly at the bottom.

Corbin Law: what is your actual size ? 29 ?

I'm a real 32 and couldn't button up more than 2 buttons on a pair of cures in 29.

I guess that for the slimmer APC jeans, going 2 sizes down is enough.