Levi Going "Green"/Organic

Shorty Long

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
if you grow cotton in the US instead of buying it from Africa, then you're killing africans.

Using methods that are not as efficient as possible for growing food wastes resources and also kills africans, if you believe it is our responsibility to feed those in poverty(I don't).

using organic cotton is saying that you'd rather save a hundred plants than 1000 africans.

I want to eat meat from Africa but they won't let me.

Is this some kind of sick joke or you just can't put a coherent thought together. What the hell are you talking about? Oh! I forgot, Some of the folks on here are Juvies. Why don't you take the time to put a coherent line of thought together.

Right now I'm wearing a cap E organic Hesher. (Should have saved my bread for APC's but I was young and confused at the time) Very low rise, leg is straight and slim. Not rigid, raw, or even one wash. Hand sewn in parts though, and very nice colour. Pics as soon as I get a camera.

• 3 weeks later...
Is this some kind of sick joke or you just can't put a coherent thought together. What the hell are you talking about? Oh! I forgot, Some of the folks on here are Juvies. Why don't you take the time to put a coherent line of thought together.

This guy's out of our league man. He's probably seen every episode of Penn & Teller's Bullshit. Hell, he might have even read the wikipedia article for Atlas Shrugged!