Sugar Cane Edo Ai SC40500N suit W31-32"

synthi

Hey everyone,

These are tagged 30 x 34 which I soaked last weekend at 40 - 50 degrees overnight then hung outside till damn and worn till dry during the football world cup finals. With regret, they did not shrink as much as I would have liked so here they are looking for a new home.

Here are the measurements with post soak measurements in brackets:

Waist: 31.8" (31" without being stretched at all, will definitely stretch to a 32 need be)

Inseam: 34.5" (33")

and a few others taken in raw state:

Front rise: 11"

Knee: 10.5"

Hem: 9"

Rear rise: 15"

Hopefully this info will also be useful for potential buyers - I intend to use the funds from these to go for a size or two smaller. I'm sure everyone knows what these are - one of Sugar Cane's jewels in the crown along with the SC40400N Hawaii's which are also dyed with natural indigo.

The jeans are in A1 condition and come complete with the rear pocket card tag plus the cloth bag and bandana. I'm looking for $200 firm + shipping. I could have listed these at a slightly higher price and then come down a bit but I figured I'd save everyone some time! Paypal only. Please send me a PM if interested or reply to the thread :)

Here are some pics: click to enlarge

th_sc1.jpg

th_sc2.jpg

th_sc3.jpg

this is a great fucking deal for anyone with a 30" waist. if i didn't have the hawaiis, i'd be all over this--------$145 less than what i paid. you would be SAVING money by buying these jeans. i am rather tempted, but i am trying to buy other things...