Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Similar Content

• By shugon
      Hello,
      I hope this is the proper section to open this discussion in. Sorry in advance if not.
      ZenMarket has been my Japan proxy service of choice for quite a while now, they're fabulous, but they don't do phone orders - they allow for shopping from online shops proper. However, I have seen many Japanese websites and/or blogs and/or bricks and mortar shops that do advertise their products online but only accept purchases placed by a phone call.
      The question is: Is there any quality (on par with ZenMarket hopefully), reliable Japan proxy service that supports phone orders?
      Thanks!
    • By rirawin
      10th January 2014 / Service update

Since the launch of my proxy service back in May 2012 I have helped many many people. It has been a great 20 months helping you guys out to acquire items from UK web stores that don't ship internationally, for free of charge and at the same time fill up my karma meter. I am glad to see and hear such wonderful feedback during this time and how all of you appreciated my free service.

It has come to a point in my life where my personal circumstances have changed. So it is with deep regret that I must inform you all that I can no longer operate my service for free. 

However, every cloud has a silver lining. I am willing to continue my service as there is clearly a demand for the service I offer. In this "new world" I have proposed to charge a small flat rate fee of £5 per web store order (regardless of the order cost). I feel that this is a nominal amount to pay for a proxy service, where many others would charge you a percentage of the total order (and shipping), 10% or sometimes 15%.

I do not wish to violate the forum rules, so if you wish to take up my service and require more details please visit the following website I have now setup:

UK Proxy Shopping Service

I look forward to continue helping those who need a proxy in the coming future.
    • By hotboyx2
      Do you have any tips for shopping? clubbing? eating?
      Please let me knowwwwwww
      Thanks!!!
    • By drtchock
      I'm looking for a proxy near Kyoto Japan who can pick up a jacket for me from a vintage store.

I usually use Sutocorp as my Japan proxy, I have used them many times but this store doesn't have an online ordering system and is pick-up only so I need someone to go in and get it for me.

I'll obviously pay a fee for the service 

If anyone can do this please send me a direct message.

Thank you
    • By Calbeee
      Hey guys,
      As some of you guys know, there is an Arcteryx Factory store which carries the Veilance line-up in Vancouver for reduced prices.
      Someone was doing this before me but it seems he got banned, so I am here offering the service if anyone is interested.
      I haven't worked out a solid system yet, but I will fine tune it as I go along.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The rate is:
      1:1 CDN - USD: 12% Fee + Paypal Invoice fee + 20 USD within the 48 states.
      Please keep in mind that as much as I love to help, I am making some money from this as there is time and effort put towards doing this. If you do not understand that, you can simply not use my service. The factory store is a 45 minute drive from my house, and the process of having everything organizing and shipping things out takes time too, so please put that into consideration.
      Everything is shipped out of Vancouver.
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PROCEDURE.
      1: PM me what you want specifically as well as what you are interested in
      2: I call the store and check stock
      3: Payment through Paypal Invoice so both parties are safe
      4: I pick up the items
      5: I ship them
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Stock List: (As of March 15)
      [] PANTS & SHORTS []
      //Voronoi Pants
      Black
      Sz 28 SOLD
      Sz 28 PENDING
      Sz 28
      Sz 28
      Sz 33 SOLD
      Sz 33 SOLD
      Sz 33 SOLD
      Sz 33
      Sz 33
      //Carbon
      Sz 28
      Sz 28
      Sz 28
      Sz 28
      Sz 33
      Sz 33
      Sz 33
      //Sand
      Sz 28
      Sz 28
      Sz 28
      Sz 33
      *more funky color ways available as well.
      **there might be more stock of the shown sizes
      ----------------------------------------------
      Cargo LT Shorts
      //Black
      Sz 33 SOLD
      Sz 33
      Sz 33
      Sz 33
      Sz 33
      *other colorways available in 33
      ---------------------------------------------
      [] JACKETS []
      Patrol IS Jacket $999
      //Black
      Sz XS
      Sz S
      Sz S
      Sz M
      Sz L
      Sz XL
      ---------------------------------------------
      Anode IS $699
      //Black
      Sz XS
      Sz XS
      Sz S
      Sz M
      Sz M
      ------------------------------------------
      Field IS $799
      //Navy
      Sz S
      Sz XL
      Sz XL
      *Maroon available as well
      ------------------------------------------
      *There are other items as well, but these are what I figured people would be interested in. Feel free to ask if there is something that you are looking for and I can check it out.
      [] List updated as of March 15, 2016 []