new rules.

red

i dont think so. today i went on someone elses computer, so i wasnt automatically logged on. and on the page, it has a huge section ive never seen before. but it doesnt have it when your logged on.

i just saw the new rules and it states "members who insult other members will be terminated." is this true or is minya just bluffing. because if it is true....

I think the mods are smart enough to not let themselves get carried away. We're all still here...

If you do however make fun of my t-shirt company, I WILL Photoshop pictures of your wifey fucking a donkey. Done, and done.

I think the mods are smart enough to not let themselves get carried away. We're all still here...

If you do however make fun of my t-shirt company, I WILL Photoshop pictures of your wifey fucking a donkey. Done, and done.

your tee shirt company is lamer than FUCT.

now show me the pics.

but if we credit the image then were cool right?

naw, it's not that -- just the bandwidth.

linking directly to an image is bad: you're stealing someone else's bandwidth (Alife got fairly pissed at superfuture when a bunch of people were linking Ritefoot pics a while back)

What's fine is saving the image and uploading it to your own hosting or to a free image service (imageshack, photobucket, waffleimages, random-m.com, there's tons) and then doing that. That way, no one's bandwidth is being trod upon.

It's a pain in the ass, but it's just a lot better in the long run...