Volcom Revolver Dry Selvedge

Becks23

My friend recently bought a pair of these http://www.volcom.com/eCom/product_detail.asp?LineID=20&catID=1&typeID=3&prodID=6154&snowType=&sid= (the raw one isn't pictured)

is there any way to tell if its sanforized or not becaue it doesn't say. The denim is apparently made in the White Oak plant...price was $170 CND + 6% gst

Zipper fly = sanforized to teh best of my knowledge. Anything with a zipper should not shrink much as then the zipper would bind.

i dont think volcom would fuck around with shrinkage to be honest, not too many of their audience would pay too much attention to that shit

hows the denim compare to your canes? vintage redlines?

well, the canes are much slubbier. cone doesn't make anything very slubby (as of now). the W920 denim is definitely more slick-style.

i can't compare to the redlines because they've been worn and washed.

i like the denim though, it's a good basic denim.

I bet you'll be able to find these jeans for cheap pretty soon. I don't think many of Volcom's core customers know what selvage is, nor do they care. With that said, I don't know how the rest of you feel, but I happen to LOVE Volcom's clothes. They're not as good as they used to be, but they still come with a lot of really fresh designs. Their jackets and windbreakers in particular are really cool.