Rick Owens black washed lamb moto, L (48-50) $955.00 US

algernon

I just received this from AKA today (from SZ). It's beautiful and in like-new condition...just fit me poorly in the chest and shoulders otherwise I would probably keep this thing forever. I believe it was listed as a 9/10 condition and I will second that. No signs of wear that I could find...literally this was just opened an hour ago and tried on.

Finest example of Rick in (my opinion) his best, most classic leather and cut. All of the trademarks are present: elongated arms, soft cotton cuffs, buttery soft black washed lamb leather that drapes just at the right parts of the torso. Soft lining with the shoulder strap, double inner zipped pockets. Heavy duty zipper up front.

Really doesn't get any better, especially at this price. You may have other rick leathers, but this is the one you can wear for every occasion. Solid enough for winter but light enough for spring.

Tagged a size LARGE, fits slim

Ideal for 48 I'd say and a slim 50 could wear it:

shoulders: 16.75" - 17" across

chest (pit to pit): 20" across

length: 26.5"-27" in front from top of shoulder to bottom hem, little shorter in back

SOLD, thanks.

Price includes priority shipping in the U.S. and I'd like to find a buyer here. At the very least, someone in North America so I'm going to open it up here for sales first. Overseas will be around $40 USD for any reliable service with tracking and that's why I prefer to stick to the homeland if possible.

p1050345s.jpg

p1050348w.jpg

p1050350r.jpg

Please send over the payment as a gift or add 3%. Will ship with USPS priority mail w/confirmation and you will have this within 3-4 days.

PM with any questions.

I have had many, many exchanges with almost everyone at this point, buying and selling, 13+ years on Ebay with 100% positive feedback....quick and thorough.

Edited by algernon