the hall of vame

pc gaming threak

ive got numerous accounts... if anyone is down to play some 1.6 msg me on here! ive just been pugging

i been playing 1.6 on and off

not good at all though

been having deep thoughts about getting lost in a fantasy world

dark souls looks great... seems better than skyrim to me

http://www.amazon.com/Dark-Souls-Prepare-Edition-Online/dp/B00917DBUE

i don't want to throw away hundreds of hours to a pc game yet though

diablo 2 was the cornerstone of my past addiction and i'm not quite ready to revisit that lifestyle really

^ my cousin destroyed his table (5)

I've just been playing 1-2 games when I get the chance on League of Legends. casual enough for me

Edited by gettoasty

Should I get this mouse?

it's not a mouse. it's designed only for left hand and i would say one needs quite big hand and skilled left hand to reach buttons. (bought one for my gf-playing wow-and unfortunatelly she can't use it because her left hand is too small and too left:))

eve online.

dayz.

both games are hardcore and unforgiving and make your heart pump because when you fuck up/die there are major consequences, but they are so rewarding and awesome when things go right.

^ Looks good, I'm gonna try that out

just started Torchlight 2, i get the feeling i had when i first played Diablo 2 back in the day

is the Synergies mod any good?

Just picked it up from Amazon sale.

I didn't end up getting it... sticking w/ 2012. How is it though? pretty much the same thing?

i want to upgrade my setup just for this
damn

^that looks pretty. my main gripe with some ENBs is that the nights are annoyingly dark. i love using The Wilds ENB cause i really like warm, saturated color palettes but damn is it a hassle to walk around at night without using lamps (which makes stealth sort of moot)

now's a good time to pick up higher end graphics cards from last year i think. Nvidia and AMD won't be doing major upgrades on their current lineup until at least Q1 2014 after the next gen consoles roll out in November/December.

hooked on war thunder. free game, similar format to world of tanks, but with planes from the world war II and korean war era so it's not slow and boring like tanks.

finished STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl, started Call of Pripyat today. great atmosphere, i am legitimately creeped out by indoor/underground locations

i'd like to get into dota 2, but that learning curve...

i did alright in league of legends but that's so easy to get a handle on compared to dota.

Firstpost here! BF3 is definitely my favorite game still. Can't wait for BF4 thoug, oh and GTAV :D

dark souls is… rather more unique

aka

if you get angry playing games, you might kill yourself

My GFWL is "DubDubPeg" if anyone wants to pvp and admire my sick armor layering sometime, I'm SL 99

been playing monaco a lot, so much fun with a group of friends. anybody get scrolls? prob gonna try it out, looks addicting.

Been hankering for some dayz lately but too scared to play alone. Can't loot/farm without proper overwatch.

Been playing Arma3 Alpha and lots of Coh2 beta. Who's excited for Arma3 to finally be in beta stage next week?

Day Z with buds is such a great time, play that for days on end until you lose your stuff and rage quit the game.

Day Z with buds is such a great time, play that for days on end until you lose your stuff and rage quit the game.

^^That feeling when you've been sniped by someone in a ghillie with an AS-50 from 500+ yards away.

i would like to play an instagib deathmatch game

please point me in the right direction and let me know if you're down to play