Maintenance Tips

Chicken

Yeahhh ... It's near where I grew up and I hung out there when I was a kid - I discovered Japanese food and culture there so I guess it's the catalyst for the time I lived in japan ... Still buy my Groceries there sometimes when I go back and visit my folks but I don't even think it's called Oriental City anymore ...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that looks very interesting! My addiction to boots is in it's early stages... That is one thing I have to thank superfuture for.

I did pick up an issue of Lightning which was focused on footwear when I was in Japan in the spring. Might have been the Feb or March issue. Some very nice stuff in there.

if you already love boots, you are really going to love this free & easy issue. free & easy is actually even more volumous than lightning mags and contents are much bigger.

looks like they might be out of stock, but you might be able to get one used from amazon.jp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes it will harm them. Under no circumstances can you wash cotton fabric from Japan unless you import Japanese water to do so.

If you look in this thread and several others, you will find the answer you this and many other questions