Helmut Lang F/W 98-99 Padded Biker leather jacket 48

michael_kard

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Looking for a very quick sale to buy something else. If you're interested please send me offers asap.

Super rare jacket. Size 50, but runs very small, so fits perfectly like a 48. If you're a 50 you won't be able to layer (although it's very warm so it's possible to wear it with one layer underneath)

The leather on this (calf I think) is simply incredible, and despite being almost 14 years is still top notch and incredibly soft. It's somewhat waterproof as well, and does not stain. The jacket is fully padded, making this a very warm winter jacket, and very comfortable as well. The colour is a very muted silver/off-white, which has a few signs of wear that add to the appeal imo, with no major scuffs.

As far as the condition is concerned, this needs four minor repairs: the exterior pocket on the left sleeve, the interior one on the chest and a tiny seam on top of the left zip need to be repaired by a tailor (and will cost no more than $25), and one of the interior press studs was broken (I still have it). Also, some decorative stitching on the collar has been removed by the previous owner but it's basically unnoticeable. The main parts of the jacket are all in top shape, and the jacket has decades of life left.

Send me offers please

the first set is taken with flash indoors, the second is without flash and shows the colour best.

iDYkyqnuczQ5X.JPG

iAmYaNeHKj2km.JPG

i1RyCCxyY9hSA.JPG

iNJQIJRJ8iINz.JPG

ibwFqq2nmKggiz.JPG

iB7TVL4NF20HC.JPG

iTF9MvOvzVEl4.JPG

iDyyg8iKV1r88.JPG

iuIrbDV4qEZhM.JPG