FS: Canon T2i, S95, Tamron 17-50 2.8

Solix

Payments Accepted: Paypal (gift preferrable) and concealed cash at your own risk (not recommended). NO money orders.

Possible Trades: Looking for a Canon-mount Sigma 17-50 HSM, Sigma 30mm f/1.4 or Speedlight 430 Ex I/II. PM me and we'll work things out.

Shipping Methods Available: USPS Priority.

Shipping Available To: United States. International buyers must pay extra shipping costs.

Location: Long Beach, CA (90806). PM me for any meetup inquiries in the SoCal area.

Best Contact Method: Feel free to post with any general comments or questions. PM or email [email protected] for serious inquiries. If you have any offers whatsoever, please PM them to me! It really helps me feel out the current market and adjust my prices accordingly.

Feedback: None here just yet, but I've got 50+ good feedback spread across various forums and eBay. If you're really skeptical, feel free to PM me and I'll shoot you the links.

--------------

Camera Model: Canon T2i

Approximate age of Body: < 6 months

Body Condition: 9/10

Number of Shutter actuations: ~5.2k

Notes: I just had the sensor cleaned a few weeks ago. :)

Sale Includes: Extra OEM Canon battery. Boxes, accessories, and all other contents of both the body is also included.

Reason for selling: Used it quite a bit to begin with, but just haven't used it lately since hopping back on my primary camera.

Price: $565 shipped OBO.

Item Status: Available

camerasale-1.jpg

camerasale-6.jpg

camerasale-2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...