Highschool

lifeup

I would venture to say that private schools are often more fun than public schools. Kids go nuts when they have more restrictions...and despite common misconceptions, rich Catholic kids are WAY more f'ed up than anyone else when it comes to partying/drug use.......I went to a private school and loved it. There were a couple guys senior year that got graduation gifts from their parents and rented out an entire floor (20 rooms) of the Doubletree hotel to throw a huge kegger.....insane. Ah, the days when getting ass meant playing varsity sports and driving a nice car......life was so simple then.

I would venture to say that private schools are often more fun than public schools. Kids go nuts when they have more restrictions...and despite common misconceptions, rich Catholic kids are WAY more f'ed up than anyone else when it comes to partying/drug use.......I went to a private school and loved it. There were a couple guys senior year that got graduation gifts from their parents and rented out an entire floor (20 rooms) of the Doubletree hotel to throw a huge kegger.....insane. Ah, the days when getting ass meant playing varsity sports and driving a nice car......life was so simple then.

she was

yeah, i dated a girl from a private catholic school. she was a wild one.

i went to school in a crappy little town that was funded by outdoor m.j and the 1st fifteen ruled the school and girls wore track pants to the senior ball and teen pregnancy was a right of passage and it was kind of alright

sounds like good fun.

bwahahaha, i moved so much in hs, i went to private schools, and public, and charter. I partied most with not school friends, people i met at skate parks and such. (probably because i was a great big nerd in hs, late bloomer [at least at school] and all).

but my hs was pretty much sex drugs and random music. after hs i have seriously mellowed, stay away from the drugs and have even more randomized my music list.

Guest Airjamie

I agree with england about private schools being pretty fucked, I was sent to ivy prep boarding schools for most of my carreer, however my experience may have been a little different. While i was most definately one of the popular kids from a well known family, I was pretty rebellious and my drinking/fighting/breaking things got me kicked out of Hyde and donations from my family barely kept me in Exeter. I guess I probably liked Black Flag abit too much. Although to tell you the truth, i dont regret it as much as you would think. While I am not slaying it at dartmouth, who gives a fuck about ivy league anymore. They just dont have style these days.

AH your highschool days are making me jealous! I dream of going all out crazy, pregnating teenage girls and all, but I seem to be trapped in this cage. I live an STEREOTYPICAL ASIAN life. Study. Study. Study. My school is about 50% asian. I haven't experienced a lot. No girlfriend. Well, some drugs. But not the "American dream", if I'm being coherent. But one more year of highschool. THEN college, which I hope will be more out there.

Any suggestions for senior year?

Guest Airjamie
AH your highschool days are making me jealous! I dream of going all out crazy, pregnating teenage girls and all, but I seem to be trapped in this cage. I live an STEREOTYPICAL ASIAN life. Study. Study. Study. My school is about 50% asian. I haven't experienced a lot. No girlfriend. Well, some drugs. But not the "American dream", if I'm being coherent. But one more year of highschool. THEN college, which I hope will be more out there.

Any suggestions for senior year?

Get laid. Alot..................well alot more.

walk around with your cock hanging out, gals love it.

all seriousness, books are better than sex for you, better grades mean better schools, and the possibilites of better scholoarships, stay par your course, you have at least 60 years after school for sex.

I was a troublemaker in highschool, got sent out of the class all the time for disrupting the lecture. Me and my buddies controlled the votes for the student council, we put a leader there and he was our puppet. Did all the typical stuff, like sneaking in alcohol and being drunk at class. Would ditch class all the time. Suprisingly I still got good grades.

Public School right here.

I smoked entirely too much good pot, didnt drink enough, didnt fuck as many girls as I should have, and did some really, really stupid shit.

Anyone else have the pleasure of smoking inside their school? Or accidently dropping 40's in the school parking lot while trying to transfer them into a different car? Getting drunk at lunch and going to afternoon class all while feverishly chewing gum because you were so paranoid about your breath?

Senior skip day will forever be one of my fondest memories. Watching all the kids that never partied puke their collective guts out after forced shots by some of the football team...oh lordy, still makes my eyes water.

I am very glad i got out alot of my partying in high school. It's made me able to focus alot more in college on what i want to accomplish.

So to all the high school seniors reading this...live it the fuck up!

yeah i did public school, and i came out alright..i think, the entire time was about chasing grils and surfing, i surf before school and and surf after school, it was great...but i dont really like the kids from my school, there just wasn't anything exciting about it,

ahh, went to an all guys Catholic high school too. Was a lot of fun, if you're gonna screw around, do it in high school where your grades won't suffer as much. College is 50000000X more fun, tons of girls, freedom and all that good stuff. It's just that screwing around too much can get you kicked out pretty fast or put you on the 6 year plan.