FS: Ann D/RO/Devoa/LUC/DD etc. 44-46

Floodhorse

Made a new thread couse I have added some stuff and changed the prices. Just let me know if you have any questions about the items.

Im shipping from Sweden, Europe. Paypal fees and shipping cost not included in asking prices.

The Viridi-anne heavy knit - sz 1

Nice black knit that will keep you warm. Its made of wool and will fit a 44 and i dont think a 46 will have too much trouble getting into this as well.

rBazR.jpg

zM6kE.jpg

160 Euro

Label Under Construction knit - sz 44

Classic LUC knit, cream colored.

e1N5z.jpg

yiT0N.png

160 Euro

Ann Demeulemeester light knit - sz XS

Thin, lightweight knit in 85 % cotton and 15 % cashmere, light grey/melange color.

iRw8M.jpg

140 Euro -> 130 Euro

Rick Owens double layered tee - sz S

You all know his one. 100 % cotton and drk shdw color, in this case a dark grey. this will fit most people.

FNmae.jpg

110 Euro -> 100 Euro

Damir Doma longsleve tee - sz 44

Nice longsleve in 85 % cotton and 15 % cashmere mix. Its a light, warm grey color, real nice. Has a small hole thats been fixed as i hope you can see on the second pic (the middle of the hand), no big deal.

o3BXf.jpg

BCCIN.jpg

100 Euro -> 90 Euro

Ann Demeulemeester shirt - sz XXS

Very nice white shirt, light and airy shirt with nice details. Mao collar and like a string that can be seen at the bottom where the buttons are.

W02hv.jpg

100 Euro -> 90 Euro

Obscur shirt - sz 44

Nice early Obscur shirt with strings thats supposed to fasten the cuff. You really need to be a 44 to fit in this, tight stuff. No size tag. Has been used quite a bit, the black color is not jet black, maybe slightly faded, but really appears black so no worries.

SM6k8.jpg

70 Euro -> 65 Euro

Comme des Garcons SHIRT shirt - sz M

Striped CDG shirt, I would say you could wear this if your a 44-46.

c2QCU.jpg

MVOR7.jpg

120 Euro -> 110 Euro

Devoa twisted pants - sz 44

Dark grey twisted pants in a nylon and cotton blend.

J0Wre.jpg

320 Euro - 310 Euro

Raf by Raf Simons shirt - sz M

White shirt, I would say this will fit a 44-46.

1eAN4.jpg

25 Euro -> SOLD

Raf by Raf Simons tee - sz S

Print tee.

QUIOM.jpg

25 Euro

A.P.C. petit standard jeans - sz 29

A little fading on one knee.

R7nCT.jpg

35 Euro -> 30 Euro

D&G heavy knit - sz M

This will keep you warm. Grey knit that will fit a 44-46 imo.

HDVxL.jpg

100 Euro -> 90 Euro

Hope you find something you like! Just let me know.

Trades that could be interesting is white/dirty white/greyish Ann D high top sneakers in 42 and a black Ann D blazer in xxs, xs.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks! : )

im thinking of maybe selling two more items.

first is a carpe diem grey shirt in size 2, should fit a 44-46 well. its 5 % cashmere and the rest is wool. real nice item.

CLlzO.jpg

looking for 300 Euros

next is more of an interest check. im veery reluctant to sell this ann d coat, really dont know if i want to but ill throw it up here anyway. i feel like i maybe have to many black jackets/coats.

its a wool/cotton/linnen mix. its not super warm or anything, i think it works good for fall. it has a little hole thats been repaired, a swedish coin which is the reference on the size of the hole is around maybe ~3cm in diameter. size is xs, should fit a 44-46 well.

h5Kiy.jpg

4MAtR.jpg

n9QoG.jpg

9Yuyx.jpg

AmazZ.jpg

caGmD.jpg

looking for around 600 Euros

i may be open to offers, let me know what you think is a reasonable amount for the stuff i have up and maybe we can work something out.

• 4 weeks later...