post pics of chuck taylor destruction

Its just not natural! Wall kicking.... There has to be more creative ways to wear your Chucks in. Like..umm...I dont know...I guess I offer no solutions. Im just going to resume starching now...

how 'bout just wearing them?

they will wear out without any help.

jesse, are you a closet self loathing wallkicker?

its ok.

the first step is to admit you have a problem.

Its just not natural! Wall kicking.... There has to be more creative ways to wear your Chucks in. Like..umm...I dont know...I guess I offer no solutions. Im just going to resume starching now...

how 'bout just wearing them?

they will wear out without any help.

jesse, are you a closet self loathing wallkicker?

its ok.

the first step is to admit you have a problem.

• 2 months later...

tour043.jpg

After going home at some point a few months ago, my mother found my chucks and washed them... so sad. They were totally blue from indigo runoff from my jeans. I felt like a douchebag for like a week wearing brand clean chucks.

If you don't tell me where I can get a pair of these I will murder you over the the internet.

I think Converse' very own site got them... I'd pick up a pair but I'm not sure if they'd look good with my 19cm... probably not... wut ya guys think?

It's all about writing shit on the front of chucks. I used to write "left" and "right" on the wrong foot, because that's just what you do with these shoes. Punk rock!

The question now is: do I buy the re-issues, or start searching for an original pair of the 1946s? I'll probably go with the re-issues.

It's all about writing shit on the front of chucks. I used to write "left" and "right" on the wrong foot, because that's just what you do with these shoes. Punk rock!

I was inspired after watching "Me and You and Everyone We Know." Not exactly punk rock, I guess.

Guest Fade to Black

i want trashed chucks...mine aren't gettin any wear. This is a cool thread...does anyone have pics of suede chucks that are trashed? Is that possible? or only for the canvas ones....