DüM

Shooting people in the face saved my life

I didn't know if anyone had tried it, with success or failure. A friend of mine tried to play CSS through Parallel on his Mac and it was awful... I just don't want it to be like that.

Anything run through parallel will be awful because you're virtualizing windows not booting into it.

last stand didn't have me yelling as much as commando did. it was pretty rare that a last stand dude killed me.

the marathon / commando fuckers were so much more annoying.

The commando guys were pretty frustrating but in Black Ops, last stand guys can get revived. When you snipe, it's so god damn annoying.

tried black ops again. short lived again. instead of a dub sack im gonna see whats good with CS:S

The commando guys were pretty frustrating but in Black Ops, last stand guys can get revived. When you snipe, it's so god damn annoying.

yeah, like disco I gave up on black ops pretty quickly. just didn't feel right.

so... why is CS:S so graphic intensive. cant even get constant 100fps with 1gig video card (not the best but this game is like 7 years old) im guessing LFD2 uses the same engine and i ran that shit fine with a lower video card.

can a nigguh just play some video games. ahhh

fps in general probably better...

i still play cs, gonna start esea when g.o. comes out

ranked matches will be cross platform, its gonna be really fun making console users quit

love esea~!

i'n gonna put up another 120K kills on mw3, and i'm not even ashamed about the aspects of my social life i'll be sacrificing. do you know how much money CoD saves me because i'm not out boozin every weekend?

i'n gonna put up another 120K kills on mw3, and i'm not even ashamed about the aspects of my social life i'll be sacrificing. do you know how much money CoD saves me because i'm not out boozin every weekend?

Yeah if the challenges and stuff are still there...I don't see why not, less damaging than other RPG shitfest grind sessions and more social than those types of games by far. That hyena for multikills was the funnest thing I ever earned in a shooter by far...definitely sad they took out danger close though, not sure you need it out with shittier (probably?) toobs and flak jacket.

i still get messages about my AT4 headshot title, i wish it carried over

dunk haz rockets

to royale everything is GARBAGE

solix is STAR PLAYER

what will I do without commando to cry about

Haha there's nothing wrong with black ops!

All the problems it had when it came out are long gone. I don't know why you guys are complaining.

I didn't mind the game but hit detection was always balls out for me.

lBxJ0MOrApU

That said, the brokenness of MW2 is annoying as well so hopefully 3 will be good. But fuck quickscoping.

Haha that's weird! I've never had the problem. The only time I get mad at hit detection is when I somehow miss a lot of my sniper shots in a game. It's at 1.70K/D with 55% accuracy (I tend not to fuck up with it). I'd like to think there's a lag but I could always just be a bit off that day.

I switch to my other classes and there's no problems.

here's why a lot of people don't like BO, and some are gonna take offense to this. The curve between the average player, and great player is miles steeper than it is in MW2. in MW2 any joe schmoe can put up 50-60-70 kills because of stacking killstreaks and DOZENS of exploitable glitches or cheap tricks. But in BO, i can probably count on my hands the number of times I've seen someone any less than average get more than 30-35 kills in ground war. Additionally, the better killstreaks, dogs and blackbird, favor the better players and are the worst nightmare of campers

game was unplayable back when brobocop gave up. could never keep a party, hit detection was shitty, etc.

I fucks with less killstreaks, I loved playing MW2 barebones. just didn't like BO as much besides the problems.

I miss the Hardcore in MW1. It used to be balls out, no camping and really demanding. Now it's fucking slow and camper infested (MW2 and BO).

Lawd.

Fuck, I wanna get back into Source. I'm about to get another computer.

I think the best rationalization is that it's like copping a special edition of the game except that all the extras exist in game. instead of getting some goggles or some shit.

That kind of pisses me off.... I have a bad feeling about MW3 now...

Here's how to use the guns, here's where to go and here's some extra XP so you can own people a lot faster... Lolwat?

ohh my shit

+

so.. DICE dudes confirmed the mortar strike in that vid isn't scripted :eek:

i wonder if the date at the end is for the beta? it puts it at friday, betas and demos are usually released on tuesdays and thursdays right?

can't wait.

++

fuck, i didn't give a shit about my graphics card before (5770 :/) but i think i want to upgrade now, smh. can't afford, fml.

graphics are ludicrous. my computer will explode.

I'm glad that BF3 on console still looks pretty, but the PC stuff is just ridic.

Mag, I read some article saying those mortars just come in as you're playing that level and your like non-story-related allies can die at any time playing the game.

I'm super hyped for BF3

and I'm ready for MW2.5