help get this shoe re-released.

esfirstadtws19952zs.jpg

this shoe must be re-relesed. lets flood es with emails until it is. here is the email adress: [email protected]

i have been trying to get my hands on a pair since they stopped making them around 97 or 98 with no luck. im sure you all would love a pair too. lets see if we can make it happen.

I made this online petition...

http://www.petitiononline.com/eSSLB/petition.html

Let me know of any changes that should be made to it (I drafted it pretty quickly).

Also, please sign it, and post it on every message board, website, etc.

Make your name and email public so the petition has more validity.

I think this will be more effective than people emailing Sole Tech directly.

Yeah, no doubt Vans is going to take an online petition VERY seriously. This shoe is sure to get re-released in no time at all, for sure.

Generally speaking, when you try to clown someone else, you should get your facts straight so you don't look like a goon.

Although if Vans decides to buy the rights to the SLB, and remake the shoe, I'll totally eat my words, for sure.

And what's the worst that could happen from making an online petition?

You've wasted maybe 5 minutes of your time drafting and signing it?

Yeah, you're right. It's a horrible decision, for sure.

signed and posted everywhere.

the SLB's were one of the first expensive (>$60) skate shoes i remember seeing come out before DC's started getting crazy and were all like $80. i don't remember those SP98's, but had tons of pairs of sal 23's, including the baby blue ones.

i use to have to brown and beige one

I had that same colorway as well. I think I had them in the Summer of 97, but I can't say for certain. I remember referring to them as the SLB 97's. I think the catalog scans above just mean those colorways were released in the Spring of 1998.

Sal's shoes were such classics. His line>Koston's, or anyone else's for that matter.

It would be dope if eS released all 3: Sal 23, SLB, SLB 97 (if that's their proper name)

Thanks to all that have signed the petition so far. (I feel like an idiot for spelling "aficionado" wrong. Oh well)