Bandanas; Neckerchiefs whatever..

BOORADLEY

Hey guys im just looking for a nice black or white one that maybe i could get online or ebay or if anyone is selling one etc. im up here in calgary so all ive been able to get my hands on is the regular shitty cotton paisley ones u can get anywhere. Brands and suggestions extremely welcome!!

thanks

its going to be getting up to 35 here in a few days here so that may be too much. im looking for something like the squares dior bandana (love to be able to find it somewhere). i love that pattern though animal thats basically exactly what im looking for.

Hey does anyone remember who made that tshirt with the bandana printed on it? I think it had a purple and a red version...:confused:

OBEY made one with a bandana print, not sure what all colors it came in, it was on www.karmaloop.com at one point, and Hellz Bellz made one very similar with a shemagh print on it, for sale at www.cmonwealth.com

They're available in Japan (Zamiang), I wouldn't even try to buy it, it's mad pricy. Just for inspiration which I'm sure you can find alternatives.

how much is "mad pricey"

p.s.

Jolie106.jpg