Evoke x Fragment design M65 Jacket

chaos1124

Someone mentioned on another forum that Blends will be charging around $500. And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Supreme M65 jackets made by Alpha Industries? You can go to a local military surplus store and buy a brand new one for $75 instead of the $250 plus that Supreme charges.

Edited by Oldboy on Jun 16, 2006 at 10:31 AM

Quote: And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Supreme M65 jackets made by Alpha Industries? You can go to a local military surplus store and buy a brand new one for $75 instead of the $250 plus that Supreme charges.

You're wrong.

Supreme M65 jackets may be made by Alpha Industries, but they are nothing like the A.I. M65's you can get at surplus stores.

Quote:

Someone mentioned on another forum that Blends will be charging around $500. And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Supreme M65 jackets made by Alpha Industries? You can go to a local military surplus store and buy a brand new one for $75 instead of the $250 plus that Supreme charges.

Edited by Oldboy on Jun 16, 2006 at 10:31 AM

--- Original message by Oldboy on Jun 16, 2006 10:26 AM

I hope they don't charge that price..

if they do I doubt anyone would bother picking them up.

there are some floating on yahoo jp and some other japanese websites for under 300.

I'll hit Blends this weekend just to see the jacket in person.

thanks for yall who replied to my question.

Quote:
Quote: And correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't Supreme M65 jackets made by Alpha Industries? You can go to a local military surplus store and buy a brand new one for $75 instead of the $250 plus that Supreme charges.

You're wrong.

Supreme M65 jackets may be made by Alpha Industries, but they are nothing like the A.I. M65's you can get at surplus stores.

--- Original message by eastcoastrider27 on Jun 16, 2006 11:07 AM

I'm curious, what is the difference? I've been looking for a nice fitting black M65 jacket, but I should probably just wait til this fall since it seems like every streetwear company is dropping their own version.

Well the version I have has a built in hood (as opposed to the traditional zip away hood), waterproof moleskin outer, and the fit is better than the regular A.I. M65.

The regular A.I. M65 that I have fits tight across the chest and has baggy arms.

The Supreme M65 has a snug, relaxed fit. Not too tight, but not baggy either.

apparently the retail is 40,000 yen.

so 450 isnt that bad, is it

i came across this on yahoo

blueberry_844-img600x450-1146739544dscf0004.jpg

every hypebeast's wet dream comes true

^ Blends will also release those tomorrow. they don't seem to the purple color..but they do have both black and white, I heard around 60 bucks.

yeah, retail in Japan is 40000 yen, so that makes the mark-up aournd 100 bucks.

ar...whatever..I know I'll be shelling out 450 for one tomorrow so Ima stop bitching.

I really hope the M65 is nice in person.

the material looks different than most M65's I've seen...