Ed Hardy Appreciation

OkayOkay

I don't think I was fully aware of the vast empire of shit Ed Hardy makes until I walked through walmart today. OC gets + rep, as does the discovery of more "unusual" items they slap their logo on to make a buck. Let's bedazzle and flaming skull the fuck outta this thread.

Starting.

Ed Hardy Satellite

EH4.jpg

more predictable, but temporary tattoos

EH2.jpg

EH3.jpg

EH1.jpg

Although Ed Hardy is an Addiction (or Pandemic), the brand Affliction is like Ed Hardy for people who watch UFC and MMA fighting more than casually.

If you are a casual watcher, do not buy Affliction.

Also it's like Goth Ed Hardy or something... they do band collaborations *shudders*

that's awesome.

I went to highschool with this dude that is always talking about no fear / affliction tshirts on facebook. It's like his top tier clothing. Of course he fights MMA too, and is politically ignorant while acting as if the opposite is true.

I have not seen an ed hardy shirt in a while though, all affliction.

What is fight gear?

What is Affliction?

clothes geared towards UFC/MMA fans like TapOut ... usually shiny all over print shirts with dragons/Skulls/snakes

Affliction is the biggest brand of those type shirts . Ed Hardy's more for the older douche 40+