worst posters on sufu (chat edition)

demonito's posts in superculture:motorcycles give me strife alone make him worst.

but i love reading his posts anyways

what are you talk about? his posts in there consistently make that thread the funniest shit ever to happen to sufu.

motorcyclists take themsleves more serious than fixie hipsters. lol there i said it

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demonito's posts in superculture:motorcycles give me strife alone make him worst.

but i love reading his posts anyways

what are you talk about? his posts in there consistently make that thread the funniest shit ever to happen to sufu.

motorcyclists take themsleves more serious than fixie hipsters. lol there i said it

Wow hey what a mean thread! I like everyone here!

I mean except LandoCal, of course.

"Except LandoCal126" "Of Course..."

"As you say..."

"...."

Dot Dot Dot

80+ Degrees next Thursday...
He should have done it on a Wednesday night/ thursday AM...
Hope so as well but the weather out here is straight shit. Thinking it might be another week or two...
Thought you were speaking about yourself. I know what the combo looks like. Thanks...
Flicks if you would...
No not for a long time. Not Until this season came along. You won't see me in a box logo anything, but I do enjoy the work pants cut as well as some of the shirting. Please show us how "you" wear supreme. I must see how it is done...
Only ones I know of/ have seen flicks of are the Jamaica Tanks, 3 colors, all cotton. From what I could tell...
You and me both! Hawaiian Shirt might get snatched up as well...
Actually, really not uncomfortable at all. Price Point is insane though. Hundred plus for some speed hooks...

I Have An Opinion Too...

But...

I Think I Will End This Thought...

On A Trailing Note...

Wow hey what a mean thread! I like everyone here!

I mean except LandoCal, of course.

"Except LandoCal126" "Of Course..."

"As you say..."

"...."

Dot Dot Dot

80+ Degrees next Thursday...
He should have done it on a Wednesday night/ thursday AM...
Hope so as well but the weather out here is straight shit. Thinking it might be another week or two...
Thought you were speaking about yourself. I know what the combo looks like. Thanks...
Flicks if you would...
No not for a long time. Not Until this season came along. You won't see me in a box logo anything, but I do enjoy the work pants cut as well as some of the shirting. Please show us how "you" wear supreme. I must see how it is done...
Only ones I know of/ have seen flicks of are the Jamaica Tanks, 3 colors, all cotton. From what I could tell...
You and me both! Hawaiian Shirt might get snatched up as well...
Actually, really not uncomfortable at all. Price Point is insane though. Hundred plus for some speed hooks...

I Have An Opinion Too...

But...

I Think I Will End This Thought...

On A Trailing Note...