worst posters on sufu (chat edition)

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any ratty 17 year old white kid with a DSLR and a supreme hat

Anyone who posts 400 sale threads and has 900 posts and 12 rep points

The people in Techwear that keep talking about how cool their water resistant cufflinks are because they don't know how to dress themselves

Anyone who tries to assert their position as an authority on something on the board, or assumes that because nobody talks about something they like, they must be the only/first ones to like it.

Anyone who spends 1400 on an outfit and looks like they stepped out of urban outfitters

Any ratty 17 year old white kid with a DSLR and a supreme hat

Anyone who posts 400 sale threads and has 900 posts and 12 rep points

The people in Techwear that keep talking about how cool their water resistant cufflinks are because they don't know how to dress themselves

Anyone who tries to assert their position as an authority on something on the board, or assumes that because nobody talks about something they like, they must be the only/first ones to like it.

Anyone who spends 1400 on an outfit and looks like they stepped out of urban outfitters

LandoCal is prob the only poster that legit bothers me, but it's mostly because of the volume of content he floods sufu with. Plenty of others that are annoying, but they don't contribute enough for me to remember.

Does that mean our beef is done and done?

A SE05BSP cut with a tapered leg from the knee down would quite possibly be the best jean you could get if you ask me! Edging out the SExI14 even...

superdenim has become so far removed from reality

i saw a post one time in the "what are your jeans doing today" thread about a dude who was going to meet up with a journalist from a school newspaper to fill him in on the denim lifestyle.

wearing jeans is now a LIFESTYLE.

i reject it! pants-less bohemians 4 life!

denim lifestyle?

are you fucking kidding me?

i mean, i like jeans. alot. practically all i wear. i appriciate the details and styling of repro jeans. but they are just fucking pants. everyone needs pants... wearing pants is not a fucking lifestyle.

for the record, im wearing a pair of apc cut offs right now. not really superdenim material (unless you count "HOW DO I SIZE?"), but w/e

...but ours is just beginning

Kreayshawn aside, I gots no beef with you Zubes.

Clopek can eat a fat dick though. Your contrived, smug, liberal, trend hopping (OF! Swag!), finance douche with a TUMBLR and a shtick is beyond pathetic. I bet your portfolio's performance ain't even all that ytd.