buying blank tees in bulk

Can anybody direct me to a reputable / legit site to purchase blank t-shirts in bulk?

AAA shirt, preferably.

at my local swap meet, they have them 4 for $10. I know thats already a pretty good deal, but i know it must be even cheaper in bulk if merchants are able to sell the shirts for that price.

thanks in advanced.

You should try www.Alstyle.com. That's the main site for AAA and if you have a resale number you could sign up for an account with them and buy directly online in bulk as much as you want. (assuming you're trying to buy this for a business venture, it'd be worth the added effort to make things legal so you could try to get all the tax breaks you can)

The basic tshirts men's style usually range from $1.59-2+ HOWEVER...I should point out that their price changes from time to time and it's updated on the site once your signed-in. You should be careful when you see the price changed to something really cheap like $1.59/per. Because the last time I saw that, I ended up buying 12 dozen of the black shirts thinking I got a great deal but when the product came, and I went through and checked....most of the shirts looked like crap...like the color was all worn and faded.

Before that, I had paid about $2.12 a year earlier on about the same amount and the shirts were fine. So just beware when the price is really really low. They might just be trying to get rid of crap.

Quote:

group buy from CYC and i'm down like syndrome.

the collar is SO TIGHT. ooh. never stretches.

--- Original message by werdtoyourmoms on Jun 13, 2006 06:55 PM

oh my god lets do it. MINYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

wanted to re-up this thread to see if ppl are interested in doing a bulk order... anyone know how many shirts would be required in a min order and how much it would be?

On a side note, are there any companies that sell blanks that are made of a nicer cotton like many japanese brands like nbhd and number 9 print on??

wanted to re-up this thread to see if ppl are interested in doing a bulk order... anyone know how many shirts would be required in a min order and how much it would be?

On a side note, are there any companies that sell blanks that are made of a nicer cotton like many japanese brands like nbhd and number 9 print on??

minimu order from alstyle is $100.

i don't think cyc makes supreme t-shirts, but they do make the sweaters. i say that because my supreme shirt says 'made in usa' when cyc is based out of b.c.

i think doing a bulk order from cyc would be super expensive since kane said there's a minimum of 500 pieces you need to order, at least for the sweats, and they would cost a pretty penny. i would love to see it happen though.

cyc=supreme

You could always do AA, I have an account with them and would happily arrange a group buy for ou guys. Thier pocket tee is about 6.50 a piece individualllyand the plain tee is 6.00 a piece individually. If there are 12 of the same size/color it goes down....

i don't think cyc makes supreme t-shirts, but they do make the sweaters. i say that because my supreme shirt says 'made in usa' when cyc is based out of b.c.

i think doing a bulk order from cyc would be super expensive since kane said there's a minimum of 500 pieces you need to order, at least for the sweats, and they would cost a pretty penny. i would love to see it happen though.

Any idea of who makes supreme's shirts? I really enjoy their cuts.. I guess it could be a bit thicker, but beggers can be choosers heh...

If anyone gets a chance to check out any of the newly printed shirts from Know1edge, they are japanese blanks and are REALLY nice. normal japanese body (slightly shorter, but normal width). definately combed and ringspun...but its extra nice. anyways, Alstyle has a couple ringspun shirts out on the market now....the AAA 1701 is the normal weight 5.5 oz shirt with a tearaway tag, and the diamond star ones are 6.0 oz and ringspun also.

CYC makes awsome shirts you know this if you wear anything supreme, im so down to get in on a group buy, i know they have a high min like some of you said before, so we would prolly need a few heads to make a decent order, but i dont know how to contact them...?????

who is serious about the group buy? i done this before with VW parts. its pretty simple

You're right. We don't make the Supreme Tees. I think they're made with a company in NYC, but I may be wrong.

As for group buys, why don't you guys just do retail? With the time and effort and restrictions and waits, it's MUCH simpler just hiking down to Nomad or wherever and pay a little extra for a W+H sweat. They're blank enough as it is.

I don't want to discourage any of this enthusiasm, but to lay it out for you, a group buy will have to proceed in this order:

- find out who's interested + designate point person/treasurer

- take orders (colours, size)

- collect deposits/cash

- place order

- wait about 2-3 months (yeah, it DOES take that long)

- ship out everything

It is rarely worth the effort if you're just buying one or two or even three of the sweats.

But just out of curiosity, what would it take for you guys to buy like.. 10 or more sweats or tees? Don't dream about the $10 for 6 tees scenario btw. All our stuff is made in Canada, fabric and all.

But just out of curiosity, what would it take for you guys to buy like.. 10 or more sweats or tees? Don't dream about the $10 for 6 tees scenario btw. All our stuff is made in Canada, fabric and all.

a good price. theyd sell like hotcakes. or coldcakes. or coldrice if you prefer.