What are the Online Stores Having Sale Now? For Xlarge,Boxfresh and Penguin

Fallacy

Hi there

I am looking a Blazer and Tees(Polo too) preferbly from Xlarge,Boxfresh ,Penguin, Stussy, Zooyork and other Fashion brands like that. I live in Singapore and it's really hard to find brands like that over here. So i ask for your help.

Here's the websites i visit Maybe you guys can add more to my lists

http://www.karmaloop.com

http://www.xlarge.com/

http://www.stay246.com/

http://www.whywebshop.com/

http://mishkanyc.com/

Thank you

Whatever, However and Whenever

Quote:

yeah, lets trade for some white rayguns!!!

--- Original message by poly800rock on Feb 2, 2005 02:36 PM

i agree hahahahaha i want the white rayguns too, what size are you wearing fallacy?

digitalgravel is always up to date with clothes, i've been buying stuff from them for a while now(fast communication, shipping fee is reasonable).

?

HI Guys

Thanks for replying guys. Well.. The Singapore streetwear scene very much follows Hongkong and US Street Scene slowly.. But we're slightly behind.. We have just started bringing evisu Jeans .. There's a store which just opened recently about 4 months ago.

However, it's really difficult for countries in the southeast asia like singapore to have many fashion labels Because it simply too Bloody HOT ! So streetwear is a likely choice for people around here. But the brands are limited and So a new brand like obey , X-large, LRG,bathing ape is really very expensive because most of them are imported ..

Maybe you guys living in the states will find it cheap ..over here . The designs in singapore are just too common .. You will be suprised that you might often run into someone on the streets that's waering the same thing as you .. My size is Small or medium on the tops depending on the cut .. For jeans , i wear 34 ...

I love polo tees .. DO you guys maybe have some brands that you all can mention ? Share your streetscene views in your respective country

Fallacy : I used to live in Singapore 6 years ago but I'm not Singaporan. Back in the day, a store at Hereen carried Evisus. People had mixed reactions to the new label but anyways it wasnt a success and the shop went outta business. I remember places like 77th street and others had fake Evisus for 35-40 bux. So Evisus in Singapore go way back.

There is a Graniph store somewhere at Far East Plaza, you could get cool JP tees for $50 and up. Not sure bout the rest.

You might want to check up some brands like : GoodEnoughUK, Silas, Tonite, Maharishi.

I think stussy is just played out if you ask me, but they have good stuff sometimes especially their collabos.

dude i used to live in spore too, in fact only recently i moved to NY haha. btw that store that sells graniph stocks fiberops too. and dont forget about ambush and blackjack.

how's earn's and james lavelle's surrender? i'd like to get their futura pointman tees, and their snopants collab with maharishi is sick. and stussy customade tess are nice...

Hey there

It's pretty decent site .. You are right ! The shipping is damn affordable.. I like it .. Do you have anymore of this malaysian sites.. They have MSN Nick that you can talk to .. and enquire .. It's very proactive!

PLease Post somemore of these sites to the rest of the people reading this forum. It would be a great benefit

Xlarge.com is like having daylight robbery .. It's ex to buy from them directly unless they have a sale .. like recently .. Singapore sells Xlarge even more expensive. The shop in Far east sells a tee for like 35-40 US.. The owner is a rich man 's son . They are just having fun opening that shop. you know

How can you tell that XLARGE are fake .. ? I recently kinda like L>R>G digital gravel is having sale.. but it's sti;; abit ex .. What do you guys think about spiewak ?

I am looking for a good looking .. the causal sort .. the street kind .. Do you know where i can find a suitable one ? i like slimming cut. Maybe you guys can give me some sites .. or brands .. that sells fine looking blazers

Xlarge.com is like having daylight robbery .. It's ex to buy from them directly unless they have a sale .. like recently .. Singapore sells Xlarge even more expensive. The shop in Far east sells a tee for like 35-40 US.. The owner is a rich man 's son . They are just having fun opening that shop. you know

How can you tell that XLARGE are fake .. ? I recently kinda like L>R>G digital gravel is having sale.. but it's sti;; abit ex .. What do you guys think about spiewak ?

I am looking for a good looking .. the causal sort .. the street kind .. Do you know where i can find a suitable one ? i like slimming cut. Maybe you guys can give me some sites .. or brands .. that sells fine looking blazers