Anyone into adidas shoes??

hkboy1019

by the way, i almost got the bw army's (camo) yesterday. it was probably the last one "available" at retail. then a coworker came out and said it was pre-purchased by robin williams. wtf...damn you , patch adams! harputs sf is still cool in my book. gah, and it was 50% off. gah.

you'd know if you were handsome

harputs had some armys (at 50% off, no less!?!)? shoeciety have some armys left in 7.5/8.5us. do you know how harputs gets their [in-store] inventory? the only time i was there, they had a bunch of clearance-rack type adidas. i assume that hasn't changed. and if you're interested in bw navys, huf on sutter had them as of a few weeks ago.

i love adidas, always have and always will but feel they are losing their touch at the moment. when they first released the adidas originals range it was amazing, stuff was really well made, pretty exclusive and the items were cool. this goes for both the trainers and the clothing, eg kopenhagens, londons, tobaccos, samba 62s, milano etc etc in terms of clothing, the pinstripe track top, 83-c jacket, original red gb jacket, canad track, japan track.

i think that the clothing they are bring out now, especially tracks is boring, the sneaks are all forrest hills with a different coloured sole. they have the best back catalogue ever and they bow down to hype and crap like the 35th superstar and the adicolour

thats my rant over haha

HIP HOP SLUTERATTI AND THE STYLE ELITE

i've got to agree with this. they seem to have lost the plot a bit (with the exception of the hawaii's, net 80, and few other recent releases). most of the adicolor line is just boring imho. and those "skate" ones that are coming out...man...i honestly thought it was a bit ridiculous that nike decided to make a skate shoe (and that was way back when!).

working for Nike, this is a huge guilt-trip, but:

My favorite pair of ADIDAS...

Adidas Y-3s...

DSC00110.jpg

Not many people dig em, but Im satisfied with my pair...

Y3's are SICK, love 'em.

Just got the new Stan Smith's, favorite shoe of the moment:

(apologies for the wack picture)

Adidas_flyer6-8-06.jpg

harputs had some armys (at 50% off, no less!?!)? shoeciety have some armys left in 7.5/8.5us. do you know how harputs gets their [in-store] inventory? the only time i was there, they had a bunch of clearance-rack type adidas. i assume that hasn't changed. and if you're interested in bw navys, huf on sutter had them as of a few weeks ago.

thanks for the info. i'm not sure how they stock up for either adidas or y-3 stores. they never seem to put all their stuff out in the first place. sometimes they post news/sales on craigslist.org. and during clearances they just push everything out of the back room. right now, they have alot of stuff you don't see on the internet or even the flagship store. they have a sick herringbone/wool tracksuit, but it's like $350.

huf has cool people; they gave me 40% off for no reason one time.