Got my VANS on and they look like sneakers [official vans threak]

homi29

anyone else up on the vault hayashi espadrilles? insoles are out of control comfortable. not too big on the toebox but pretty good stuff nonetheless

Yeah I'm kinda feelin them too....

8a.jpg

Vault Loafers are kinda interesting...

27.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo, gonna make a sale thread in a couple days with pics, but if you're a size 9 I've got a ton of Vans (Cali, OTW, Vault and ltd releases/colabs) avail for super cheap. If there's something you're looking for in particular lemme know and I'll search. I've got some Vault jawnz than naver even made production...

Got your PM's guys (Shooes, Chewy, Fycus, more). I'm out of town for a few more days, but I've got a bag full of styles with me + more coming asap. I'll start a market thread and link to it here prob by Sunday. I might end up with a few hundred pairs, just one of each style...almost all size 9. We'll work a deal the more pairs you buy the cheaper the price. I can see PM's, but can't really open them and respond till I get back (on my phone now), so I'll upload pics and answer pricing questions then, Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...