Constructive Criticism

okonomi

A more optimistic alternative to the shit you hate thread. Turn that frustration into something constructive; you'll feel better off and we all might learn something. Beginning contribution:

Quiet people in university groups: please, please open up a bit. Being the only one giving input in discussions/group work/whatever else is not fun. You've definitely got some opinions so just share them!

hey soxfan3366 you should grow a couple of inches and buy some pants that fit

it might also help if you don't scam people and have multiple user accounts

hey kvc06 you should also buy some pants that fit

it might help if you buy looser trousers

Dear Andrew Dice Clay,

Please continue not doing anything on television or radio where I might accidentally channel surf past you and hear your voice or see your stupid voice or hair. you've been at it for a while, and I really appreciate it so please, keep up the good work.

To ppl who ask for links for CDs*:

fucking google "album name + mediafire/rapidshare/rar/zip" or search on filestube or do something you dumb fuck that is gonna be way faster than asking for it on a message board

*unless ur looking for rare shit

Dear NBA broadcasters (and most other sports too),

Super slow-mo, obscure angle replays suck. Just show us at regular speed and the regular angle so that we can actually see it. It's so much more satisfying this way.

i especially dont like it when the camera changes to either the camera on the basket or to a camera man whos on courtside by the rim when a player has a a free/clear dunk. the regular broadcast view is so much better.

example

9BudrR5tdhs

I wonder if there's anybody who actually prefers that. I'm sitting there trying to watch my fast break in comfort and suddenly I'm switched to this disorienting, hand-held nonsense?

Seriously, any broadcasters reading this: TAKE FUCKING NOTE!

To companies/organizations/etc. who think it is a good idea to make a smartphone app:

Ask urself: is my app just a glorified bookmark? Does it actually do anything that ppl will want to use? Or is it just a bunch of horseshit that no one asked for or wants but u paid some busted ass pseudoscience advertising firm and they told u this was the way to go?

• 3 weeks later...