is red monkey jeans popular now?

tdot lrg

wow, that is brutal.......especially coming from the mod....man newbie is gonna feel like we are nazis in here......

sorry, but for some reason i can't stop laughing right now, it's so funny.........

"ahhhhhh fuck off....and die"

i know a man who knows a man who robs trucks

(i think thats where theyre from but ask me no questiona and ill tell no lies..)

he can get you a pair of RMC jeans with wooden box for £40 (about 80 usd)

was tempted to be honest, but saw a pair of nudies in a vintage shop and got them instead

Quote:

fuck off and die

--- Original message by minya on Jun 6, 2006 10:08 PM

Accodring to the rules and regulations.

rules and regulations for this board...

1. threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be re-classified by the moderators as 'supertrash' or deleted.

2. posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

3. members who insult other members will be terminated.

Quote:
Quote:

fuck off and die

--- Original message by minya on Jun 6, 2006 10:08 PM

Accodring to the rules and regulations.

rules and regulations for this board...

1. threads that are not strictly related to forum topics will either be re-classified by the moderators as 'supertrash' or deleted.

2. posts containing obnoxious, derogatory, defamatory, insulting, vulgar, vile and vicious content will be deleted.

3. members who insult other members will be terminated.

--- Original message by greentea on Jun 7, 2006 04:11 PM

What's "ACCODRING"?-----oh, A COD RING??? like a cockring???

1. moderators are above the law

2. mod is law

3. mods law

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

Guest Fade to Black

I wonder if the online kids beasting over RMC saw the kind of people who wear Red Monkey jeans (shit, i might as well throw Bathing Ape-sters in this bunch) here in Hong Kong, would they still jock this shit. Damn I didn't mind Bathing Ape so much before I came back this summer, but nowadays I see women almost old enough to be grandmas, lower-middle class 50+ year old fathers and their sons wearing that shit head to toe out on the streets. I don't see what the prestige associated with these brands is at all, based on what I see here at home.

edit: Most of the people wearing Bape/RMC/etc. here in HK aren't wearing fakes either, they got official stores here for that shit and it's pretty inexpensive.

Edited by Fade to Black on Jun 8, 2006 at 09:46 PM

damn you ripped the kid. lol. he posted the same question up on a forum i run. its sad that kids these days have to ask other people if something is popular enough to wear. if you like it, wear it. if you don't, don't. simple as that.

Quote:

damn you ripped the kid. lol. he posted the same question up on a forum i run. its sad that kids these days have to ask other people if something is popular enough to wear. if you like it, wear it. if you don't, don't. simple as that.

--- Original message by Landy on Jun 9, 2006 09:24 PM

couldn't agree more, i dont understand why folks now aday have to have mass' approval before anything

Quote:

actually I ripped into this guy because he's yet another dipshit spammer selling fake shit.

Nevertheless, even if it was an honest question, it's a retarded one and probably deserves the same response.

--- Original message by minya on Jun 12, 2006 06:50 AM

i actually look into all his photos he had host on the site, i think he is just a kid from inland china who doesn't know better, consider how hard it is to have access to up-to-date information, so in a sense what ever he reads on the internet he think it's hot on the market.

if that make sense.