Heads up on dior homme's

Guest Airjamie

Guest Airjamie

Luisa viaroma just put fall/winter 2006 on the site, which includes indigo and the fucking hard-to-find black raw 19 cm's for 219 euros, dirt cheap. Gettem while they last kids.

I am the black wizards.

Guest Fade to Black
Quote:

guys, whats the difference between the different types of raw diors they offer on the site.

also, for the raw denims, will there be any differnece between the raws coming out next season and the ones in the shop now.

should i buy now or later

--- Original message by masterpp on Jun 6, 2006 03:41 PM

The cheaper ones are made in Italy, while the more expensive version is made in Japan. That's the only logical explanation for the difference in price for the exact same pair of jeans. I don't think there's going to be a very noticeable difference in quality between the ones coming out next season and the ones out now, since the raw denim is issued every season.

Looks like they're re-issuing the S/S 05 orange overdyes, except this time adding a couple of rips on the thigh...still undecided on what I think of them. The jeans/pants with contrasting waistband look ugly as hell, and if you're like me and wear tops that normally cover that area it's pointless dropping 500 euros on them anyway. The waxed jeans look quite nice. Still the best part about Dior is the jackets, the overcoats and that black militaire blazer look slick as fuck.

Quote:

Luisa viaroma just put fall/winter 2006 on the site, which includes indigo and the fucking hard-to-find black raw 19 cm's for 219 euros, dirt cheap. Gettem while they last kids.

--- Original message by Airjamie on Jun 5, 2006 05:39 PM

early bird gets the worm i guess, i had that exact pair you are describing, black raw dry jap selvage for $295 in 19cm overnighted, and i love them. also, the representative told me about DH's new ultra slim fit, the 17cm, which came in with the fall collection.

Guest Fade to Black

the raw denims are carried over every season anyway, it doesn't really matter what season they're from as there's not going to be variation in quality. It's the washed jeans that will probably take longer to trickle in.