aNYthing

Brienneoftarth

thanks,

do u live in the city? know of any new or up and coming streetwear labels off the beaten path? I am a college student stranded upstate away from any of this stuff. I mainly buy supreme, gdeh nbhd, and bape, although its funny cus ive been likening current bape designs to abercrombie n fitch for months and someone made the comparison on this post. Basically Im just looking for some different stuff.

Some other NYC brands making waves would be J-Money & UXA, DQM stocks both.

I don't really feel comfortable plugging Mishka on a message board, but since we were brought up thanks for the support.

For those of you that may be interested, we've been meaning to do a small sale on the site for a couple of weeks now to liquidate our back inventory and make room for our new designs. before we do an official post on the site I'll offer first crack to superfuture. Either click the shirt tab to the right:

http://www.mishkanyc.com

to look at some of our older design, or follow this link for this past fall's collection:

http://www.mishkanyc.com/2004.htm

The tees will be discounted at $18 a tee or 3 tees for $50 and the sweatshirt will be $36 (this only applies to our 2004 designs, nothing forthcoming in 2005 sorry) If anything strikes your fancy just drop me a line at [email protected] with the style, size and color you'd like and I'll set up a paypal invoice for you!

Please Keep in mind we don't have much left over and not every color or size is available in all styles, so give me second or third choices when picking designs or colors

Edited by My Pal the Crook on Jan 25, 2005 at 03:11 PM

• 1 month later...

www.cmonwealth.com

In VA.

"He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name. This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666" (Rev. 13:16-18).