Supertuners/drivers/stance?

dovo

Since I heard about SUFU from a car forum it made me a little curious to see what you guys drive or what kind of cars you guys are into/want to get etc So I was thinking maybe we get a KAG type thread going but for cars. But at the same time any builds or pics of your cars would be welcomed.

To start off.

absolutely_hammered2-600x401.jpg

IMG_5157.jpg

dubshed-47.jpg

787996.jpg

4090108150_89322a167c_b.jpg

Damn, I kind of miss being a ricer.

My old BMW 540, haven't seen this car for like 7 years now but it's the last car that I had that I really liked and put anything into. I miss having a big motor/RWD car so someday if I live in a city where driving is more hospitable, I'd get something similar. German muscle cars, I guess. Maybe nowadays that means an AMG or something.

n15904009_35119846_7818.jpg

/\ post your better blue ride, farmer

Oh yeah? Like my black bubble more:D

Wish I could go with different suspension and change ride/ ride height(tried it a few summers ago wasn't happening) but its just not an option on these roads. Probably sees dirt just as much as pavement. Got to settle for gaaaaap.

IMG_957433232.jpg

Oh yeah? Like my black bubble more:D

Wish I could go with different suspension and change ride/ ride height(tried it a few summers ago wasn't happening) but its just not an option on these roads. Probably sees dirt just as much as pavement. Got to settle for gaaaaap.

IMG_957433232.jpg

358aout.jpg

twinsies?

edit: ignore my old roomates GTI.

Any pics of that blue 240Z in the left corner of that pic? :o

nice that you noticed it. it's my uncles. he loves all things datsun. he bought a roadster (I think it was a 1500) and as been planning to restore it. I'll snap some pics next time I head over there.

• 2 weeks later...