Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

heh heh no cheating was done ^^ my 424s seem to mostly fade at the ass alot (you can see my previous fade pics) i guess mostly because i sit on my ass a lot~ (lazy little slippery fuck) :ph34r: I am starting to see some wallet fades too so im pretty pleased about that! I realised that the 424s dont seem to fade quite like your 400s and as one of the TS&S/OGL guys pointed out, his 424s faded in patches(???) instead of conventional fading. :huh:

The small spots of blue/red/yellow you see on the 424s are actually UV paint stains from a party i was at last week, they shot bluelights down onto the crowd and sprayed everyone with bottles of UV paint it was wild. I tried my best to avoid the paint but my 8131s and 424s still got stained. I didnt want to wash them yet so i used a couple of wet towelettes to wipe the stains off the best i could. I think it kinda adds character IMO :blush:

I just read some google articles talking about waist size alterations for jeans and it can be done, albeit leaving some dartings on the waistband which will go unnoticed and covered by my belt. Ill put it through a hot soak now and see how things go~

If the waist is 36 inches then a hot soak might make a lot of difference!

Now im having a huge urge to get myself another pair of RC. To be honest i dont really like my fit on the S423XX WW2. I shall keep that as a collection piece. Any recommendations for some good straight fits, i wanna get maybe a 21oz.

@nuffsaid - How much do RC go for in singapore? What size are those S423's? I might take em...

Straight fit? Dunno, best bet is to go try em on...

Looking at your body type, I think you should consider the R436... that's a relaxed cut with cool details. I think it was Gnob that also go a pair, he might be able to tell you about em...

<p>The price ranges from 230~300 (I THINK), have to go take a look again didn't have a good look at the prices the other time. The size on the S423XX are on 36. I really like loenard's fit there, the straight ones, but to be honest i'd really like to have thinnfinn's fit, he really rocks those ironheart very much. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>I was actually think R400, its a straight fit right? I shall just go down to TSS and give them a go.</p>

<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

*Update: S400s have been soaking in hot water for a bit now.

In the meantime, updates on my R424s. Not sure if its noticeable but i slapped on a fresh coat of Obenauf's LP on the goatskin patch as well as my belt, which made it darker than before.

6918608630_15cc5a7df4_z.jpg

UV Paint stains from that one party... :rolleyes:

6918609128_329b2daff1_z.jpg

Been keeping a BIC lighter in my coin pocket, the denim is starting to lighten

7064688073_bc241e04ce_z.jpg

I sit on my ass too much, pics of my pocket corners wearing out as gregornz pointed out earlier

7064688665_8b3d77cbee_z.jpg

To conclude, some behind-the-knee comb action

7064688883_d907e0670a_z.jpg

Edited by LeonardToby

Theyve been with me since late Jan but only been through about a month of hard wearing.

Not bad for a month's progress I think!

Yeah, a month sounds about right... I don't know what you are doing to those pocket corners!!!

Cross your heart and hope to die? Ha ha

I'm not being accusative, I just literally mean I don't know what you are doing to those pocket corners... :)

Hahaha yes! :ohmy: I know bro hahah relax, btw the s400s are currently still undergoing soaking and will be hung dry when im home from work! Lets hope i get good shrinkage~

^ Nice. How do they fit? How's the denim? How much damage to your wallet?

Is it just me or does the inside look like it's got a brown shade?

Edited by gregornz

They really fit good man, i'll do some fit pics tomorrow after hemming them. Paid 309 SGD for them. Maybe due to the lighting thats why its brown. The denim stood on its own man, no joke.

You definitely got a straight fit! Very straight. How did you size those? Are the one size up?

What are you going to do about that cuff? It makes your legs look very short. I'd cut it down by a third and then stack the rest of the leg by hand.

The fit is good! Much better than those 423's.... now you gotta wear them to your body!

Yea loving the new fit, those 423 thrown into the closet already (i mean hang them up nicely) I've hemmed them down by 3.5 inches, from the side it looks huge, will be posting a few more pics soon once its uploaded.

I didnt really go down a size of anything, These are a 36, so i think i stuck with the TTS. Really love the fit man, tho Singapore is hot and humid but im rocking these 21oz. However my thighs were stained by the indigo after a day's wear.

I love the single cuffs with my engineers so i doubt i'll be doing anything with it guys, sorry. Rockabilly. More pics soon!

Liking the fit nuffsaid, any issues with the rise on your pair though?

Been busy all week, havent had the chance to do anything and have been working through the weekends 630am~11pm urgh. Found a bit of time to have gregor's 400s hotsoaked for 3 days and then dried though. They fit slightly better but the waist quickly expanded back so i guess ill have to do something about the waist/ass but the legs fit great (better?)

Pics after the soak: I promised to update as regularly as i could, regardless of how insignificant haha :unsure:

7076853601_c70d0ecbd5_z.jpg

6930783968_b0e094032c_z.jpg

Edited by LeonardToby

@ nuffsaid; damn, you got cuff bro! Would you take a size 35 in those if they were on offer?

@ LT, 3 day soak? Now that is commitment! P.S. Tell me that isn't YOUR bed!

Edited by gregornz