Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

LOL, you must be on your bike a lot! :)

I bike in mine too... I have a 'normal' seat, and I ain't seeing no strange fading...

Gave my R400's their 1st soak this eve in the bath. Sitting here in wet 17oz jeans is not as unpleasant as you'd imagine ;)

Only mild shrinkage. See what you mean about the leg twist. Quite like it tho. reminds me of my original big E's. Adds character.

Will post up pics when I can work out how to easily trasfer pics from my new iphone.

Before

Stupidly in my excitement I forgot to take measurements, plus as I’ve been wearing them dry, the post soak measurements will be a bit skewed. D’oh!!

bva87.jpg

oghsas.jpg

j674ew.jpg

2l8knth.jpg

20 mins soak (whilst wearing), normal bath temp

20 mins soak (whilst wearing), normal bath temp. quick spin in machine to get excess water on, back on to wear dry...

Stomach in…

345g2yx.jpg

f2iqrq.jpg

2dtnkp4.jpg

2zgrmvp.jpg

gregorz

im so confused to decided the sizing, are the shrinkage more than 1 inches? :$

I would say no, the shrinkage is not more than one inch. They tend to shrink a little and come back to practically spot on actual size. So, go true to your waist size in cm's according to his sizing chart.

The other thing I would say is that they seems to be quite a small fit - I imagine they are designed for the slightly slimmer asian frame. For example, my 400's are perfect at the waist, and too tight in the top block. So depending on your body type, and whether you wear a belt, you could even size up a few cm's.

Hope that helps! :)

Slightly off topic but since this is the closest thing to a Chinese finds thread we have, has anyone seen this guy before?

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=thechosenone&keyword=&commend=all&ssid=s5-e&search_type=item&atype=&tracelog=&sourceId=tb.index&rt=1320153109467

http://thechosenone.tmall.com/shop/view_shop.htm?prt=1320153560751&prc=1

Thechosenone, he seems to be making Chukka's and desert boots and the quality looks rather nice for the price. From what I see in the pictures they even have a Vibram(esque) sole on them.