your footwear collection

witts

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

headtowall- i always wanted the black/grey dunks pros but could never find them and didnt want to pay the taxed price pys was selling them for..

carl- nice huarahces lights..im still trying to find some at a reasonable price.

headtowall- i always wanted the black/grey dunks pros but could never find them and didnt want to pay the taxed price pys was selling them for..

carl- nice huarahces lights..im still trying to find some at a reasonable price.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
baskew where are you located and how much are you looking for?

my WEAK vintage collection, just started 3 months ago.

SELFIIIIISH.jpg

1989 quantum forces, 1987 hoops, 1993 canvas AF1s, OG infared VIs, and vintage huaraches.

Why are you OG VI leather and not nubuck ? what size are they ?

I love it when people wear black laces with regular black/white Chucks. I wear them like that, I think they look better.

I can't stand that, I think it's aversion therapy from my girlfriend's insistence on putting up an old Incubus poster in our room... 3 of 5 members are wearing black chucks, and 2 of them have black laces. Kinda sad.

I can't stand that, I think it's aversion therapy from my girlfriend's insistence on putting up an old Incubus poster in our room... 3 of 5 members are wearing black chucks, and 2 of them have black laces. Kinda sad.

Nah the white laces are garbage. I have black on the blacks, navy on the whites and some other stuff I can't even remember since I stopped wearing them b/c they've become so trendy. Still, better than how ubiquitous nikes are though.

• 1 year later...