your footwear collection

witts

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know you guys hate on them, but they're all cole haans. the ones on the third row, far right are my absolute favorites (stitched cap toes), so i just beat the other two to hell.

Here are the aforementioned cap toes for details, along with some OG stuff for all you nike folks that I didn't post in my initial pics...

cole19nf.jpg

force26yx.jpg

tempo15bf.jpg

foamposite10um.jpg

Here are the aforementioned cap toes for details, along with some OG stuff for all you nike folks that I didn't post in my initial pics...

cole19nf.jpg

force26yx.jpg

tempo15bf.jpg

foamposite10um.jpg

man, i missed penny's model when it first came out with no swoosh on the side, it was the nicest basketball shoe i ever have.

FUCK!!! reading12, do you work for adidas?

proper.

Ha Ha you'd think wouldn't you, shares in the buggers at least!!

Nah, I'm just a dude that got caught up in the 35th thing, I loved my sneaks anyway and then they go and release those....just to finish me off!!

My girlfriend used to love me.....:o

HOLY SHIT

i was obsessed with the 35ths, but i gave up and sold some of em

i never got any real heat like the consortiums though

lol did u win or buy the 35th shoe?

Bought them both mate, one pair for arguably market value, the second pair for a silly small amount....basically the guy had won them and didn't know what he had and was asking next to nothing for them (when I say next to nothing I mean compared to what they were going for on the 'bay!)

The Consortiums, the NBHDs in particular were rock to find, harder to get than the damn 35ths! I'm only a few shy of a second complete collection, then I'm stopping, walking away, no more, it's the voices, they made me.....:eek:

you are a very brave man reading12. much props.

Cheers bud, some say brave....some say mad....some say bravely mad!

It just kind of snow balled, i'd collected a few, then an opportunity came up to get the 35ths and I hit a crossroads, do you stop, or do you go shit or bust.....the rest they

say!