dickies and carhart

JoeBananas

does anyone know where i can find a a pair of selvedge dickies and a pair of selvedge carhartt's?I've been looking quite a while.I was in Aj wright a little while ago and i saw the flyest dickies.Raw indigo blue selvedge joints.Only thing was they where little girls.I just happened to see em lookin in somebody else's cart.Any info would be greatly appreciated.Oh,I'm looking for a size 40 or 42.

mine are 32inch waist, 32 inch leg, selvedge all way up the legs and on coin pocket, typical dickies cut, very dark denim, marks on heels but thats it, button fly, would guess at 14oz denim, I have some howies selvedge and theyre 13.5oz and the dickies are much heavier so 14oz or 14.5oz its safe to say.

Regarding Carhartt Selvedge there are some pants in the Japanese range (see below)

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j48/carhartt_james/AllenPant.jpg

These will be availble across Europe from January 2007 though will not have the heart stitched onto the back pocket and will be available in rigid, rinse or a vintage wash. The retail price in the U.K. for the rigids should be somewhere around £80.

workwear is STILL quite the fashion in philadelphia. the Dickies cell-phone-pocket-at-the-knee ones won't seem to die----matched with a gigantic Dickies workshirt. Carrhart hoodies are popular too. carrhart EU is another story entirely. Timberland boots are like mumra, eternal.

Using chain stitch, your train of jeans is fading wind.

Quote:

its so funny to hear about this stuff, because here in the us these are cheap workwear brands. you can get dickies in walmart, and carhart is found in farm supply stores. not very fashonable.

--- Original message by cheapmuthafukr on May 31, 2006 05:16 AM

I know what you mean, though some of the American Carhartt is incorporated into the European and Japanese ranges about 90% of the clothing is designed specifically for those markets.

One of the stipulations of the production license is that the European and Japanese streetwear cannot be sold in the States.