Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

oh you think I'm a loser? Just because I have a stinking job that I hate, a family that doesn't respect me, a whole city that curses the day I was born?

Well, that may mean loser to you, but let me tell you something.Every morning when I wake up, I know it's not going to get any better until I go back to sleep again. So I get up,have my watered-down Tang and still-frozen Pop Tart, get in my car with no upholstery, no gas, and six more payments to fight traffic just for the privilege of putting cheap shoes on the cloven hooves of people like you. I'll never play football like I thought I would. I'll never know the touch of a beautiful woman. And I'll never again know the joy of driving without a bag on my head.

But I'm not a loser. Cause, despite it all, me and every other guy who'll never be what he wanted to be are still out there being what we don't want to be forty hours a week for life. And the fact that I haven't put a gun in my mouth, you pudding of a woman, makes me a winner.

i should mention this is al bundy

why are movie theaters synonymous with dates and dating? who takes a prospective gf/bf to a place where its dark and you cant talk for 1.5 hours at a time?

and what if i want to watch a movie by myself? no interruptions? Too bad, then ill look like an ass backward loser

why are movie theaters synonymous with dates and dating?

CAPITALISM. THE ANSWER lS ALWAYS CAPITALISM UGGHHHHHHH

and what if i want to watch a movie by myself? no interruptions? Too bad, then ill look like an ass backward loser

i usually go to see movies that ive actually been looking forward to on my own, its totally great

really? social stigmas be damned!

id probably watch a movie alone but never after 7 pm

The South has gotten completely fucked the past few months and a bunch of people have lost their homes (including people in my family). Wheres the coverage? I saw a like 30 second bit on the storms down there. And like 5 FUCKING MINUTES worth about Prince Will and Kate coming to America soon. "yeeeeh a couple families have been completely devastated ZOMG what is Kate going to wear?! The weathers so different out here. We brought in fashion expert blah to give a little more insight on what the Royal couple might be seen in on their visit"

WTF is going on.

Ps. Watching a movie alone actually sounds like a really good idea.

deactivated my facebook yesterday! pretty fucking happy about it

found an account on a halo 2 forum i used to post on when i was 12

wow

deactivated my facebook yesterday! pretty fucking happy about it

Have had my facebook deactivated for the past 6 months. Think I'm gonna reactivate in a couple of weeks.

really? social stigmas be damned!

id probably watch a movie alone but never after 7 pm

That's what matinee showings are for!

why are movie theaters synonymous with dates and dating? who takes a prospective gf/bf to a place where its dark and you cant talk for 1.5 hours at a time?

when else can you get the bitch to shut the fuck up

Have had my facebook deactivated for the past 6 months. Think I'm gonna reactivate in a couple of weeks.

why???????????

why does it seem like everyone else on sufu has access to the best mexican food ever. fucking cell phone pic thread and shit. fuck the midwest.

why???????????

Connect with friends for summer etc etc

why does it seem like everyone else on sufu has access to the best mexican food ever. fucking cell phone pic thread and shit. fuck the midwest.

as a poor student in california mexican food is pretty much my go to meal. Ive eaten mexican food for some three days straight now I think.

Reading scammer threads on various forums gives me amusement.

let me know when you get scammed so i can get amused too.

ass

let me know when you get scammed so i can get amused too.

ass

surly is a good word.

i'd be ok with people referring to me as the surly one.

surly is a good word.

i'd be ok with people referring to me as the surly one.