Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

cop a honda cub

yo i did think about them when i had a moment of consideration for vespas. but at least from what i found, they don't do them here. they're only imported into Australia as use by the postal office for their posties that whizz around the 'burbs. gut feeling is that scooter market's too small. which is a bummer, the things that some people do to their cubs look dope.

i figured i'd get a decent consensus here.

i need to get transportation for 25 minute walk from bus stop to home on those late nights. don't mind walking it some days but, some days you can't be fucked. there is uber, or yeah i could drive or i got a bmx (can't be fucked with a lock) but i'm trying to be cheap as possible.

My man who cares if its whack or not.

If someone thinks you're whack it ain't gonna hurt you none.

1798461_996674487015332_7627808088297368

Edited by SSchadenfreude

You all trash! Lol

Still don't get why you're so mad. Do you want to dig coal or something? Better jobs are out there.

Why would I be mad? I didn't threaten to leave the country if I didn't get my way like an arrogant prick. Time for these crybabies to hold this L for awhile

http://lenadunham.ca

Edited by jayrock

80s was dope in most 1st world countries.

are you even old enough to have been alive when america was great btw not a liberal pls no hate

America was great when liberals actually gave a shit about free speech and individual liberties. now it's all groupthink and baseless insults, demonizing anyone with a differing viewpoint. 

best way to maga is allow smoking indoors again

japland still has this, but there has been a minor plague of non smoking businesses popping up for a while now.

plus for you can't smoke outdoors in the city (most places that is) for a while now too.  they got designated places cause some stupid little fucking kids ran into some dudes cig while walking or some shit.  stupid kids ruined it 

japland still has this, but there has been a minor plague of non smoking businesses popping up for a while now.

plus for you can't smoke outdoors in the city (most places that is) for a while now too.  they got designated places cause some stupid little fucking kids ran into some dudes cig while walking or some shit.  stupid kids ruined it 

did u stay quit

Ronnel's twin spotted @ 21:45

Edited by Fycus

i seent ronnel irl before lol 

also there's ~700 guests on this site rn? All bots? I'm confused.

i seent ronnel irl before lol 

also there's ~700 guests on this site rn? All bots? I'm confused.

denim lurkers 

Wha gwan?