** Viberg Boots sz 11UK / Tanner Goods Belt sz 34 **

thatoneguy1

For sale is a pair of Viberg Boots size 11UK 11.5-12US.

All prices include shipping UPS in CONUS, for everywhere else in the world add $20 PayPal Only Please, send as gift or eat the fees. PM for paypal info

eBay Profile

Viberg boots- bought in December 2010. Minimal wear, probably 10 days of wear. Beautiful boots! I just don't wear them enough, and need money. They have been taken care of and waterproofed. The size is UK11 I wear a size 11.5US (10.5 Clarks DB, 45 MMM, 44 CP) and these boots fit perfect with heavy socks, they would work really well for a size 12US.

From superdenim.co.uk - "Viberg are one of the finest boot makers in the world, proudly sitting in the top tier since being founded in 1931. Still operated by the same family, Viberg boots are still made to the same exacting standards.

The Service boot has been placed on a new last especially for superdenim to give it a slimmer profile. Sat on a Christy 4014 sole with a stitch down construction. Brogue toe cap. Brass eyelets, calf hide tongue. Comes with leather laces.

Made by hand at the Viberg factory in Victoria, Canada. Serious quality boot that will last for years and wear in beautifully."

Check out this video on the making of Viberg boots

$500 CONUS-

P1030361.jpg

P1030380.jpg

P1030376.jpg

P1030379.jpg

P1030374.jpg

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tanner Goods Belt in Natural size 34, My waist is exactly 34" and this belt fits perfectly.

Comes with different type hardware (stainless steel center bar buckle)

This belt has been worn 30-40 times. It has gotten darker a little bit, but not much. There is an ink stain (see picture) and denim bleed on the back.

Tip to Tip – 44”

Width – 1.5”

$60 CONUS- SOLD