Sign in to follow this  
darkanimal

Top scents for men and women

Hey ladies, what are your favorite perfumes on men? Guys, what perfume brands do you like on your women? Thanks!

I can only say that my fave of the moment is Guerlain's supersmelling L'Instant...

women: house of creed spring flowers or space NK

men: aqua dio gio.....that scent is a sealed deal

K.A.T.U.N.G.A.S

MENS - Carolina Herrera 212MEN - Smells like fresh greenery of Central Park NY

I rock Versace Dreamer

Call a nigga, drug dealer, out here on the track nigga

Weed smoker, coke snorter, come and get a pack nigga

i wear creed silver mountain spring water....its pretty subtle...just smells clean n nice....but my favorite cologne is prob when i used to use issey miyake leau de issey....unique fragrance;.

Higher Dior - always receives compliments

Comme Des Garcon

Gucci Envy- hard to beat

Lacoste Sport ( summer edition ) - by far my favourite

Jean Paul Gaultier- A classic

M. U. F. C.

The Jean Paul Gaultier bottles are uber gay.

It's Red Motherfucking Foxxworth coming straight from VA, and I've been known to make the hoes bounce it up and down like the WNBA

Yah, I also agree with the Aqua Di Gio, sorry for the spelling but its also a classic

M. U. F. C.

I wear Creed Imperial, Himalaya, JPG Le Male, Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey, Paul Smith Extreme, Lacoste Pour Homme, Balenciaga Cristobal

Quote:

My two favourite men's fragrances:

Man 2, by Comme des Garçons

Pi, by Givenchy

--- Original message by SuperCassette on Mar 3, 2005 02:43 AM

Would you say these two scents were similar? I need to buy a present for someone's birthday soon, and I know they haven't ever tried Comme Des Garcon scents, but they are a big fan of Pi by Givenchy.

HIM:

Everyday - Deodorant

Special - Jean Paul Gaultier - Le Male

HER:

Everyday - D&G - Feminine

Special - Prada - Intense Deluxe Eau de Parfum

Pi by Givenchy

its incredibly versatile

Me...everyday=marc jacobs BLUSH...sometimes chanel ltd. edition gardena...or JPG...

HIM= not so sure...in the past I would have voted for le male/JPG...but now i think i go for deoderant or just clean smelling...FRESH...like soap??

me - dior higher energy & emporio armani night

her - hmm.. gucci II & rush? icon_smile.gif

I am interested to know if anyone has ever tried any of the royall products.

My friend had on royall bayrhum recently. Very unsusual smell but addictive, cloves are the strongest smell in it.

If loving denim is wrong i don't want to be right.

not a big fan of wearing "man perfumes"...but i LOVE chanel - egoiste. my fave for YEARS...and then they discontinued it here (like they seem to do with all things i like for some reason!). i believe it still may be available in europe/uk, as i picked some up at the duty free at heathrow about 2 years ago.

I get bored of fragrances relatively easily so I switch them up and then go back to them, haha. But these are what I'd recommend, mainly based on waht I've used and when I've received compliments...

Armani Acqa Di Gio: Just picked up another bottle - so fresh and so clean written all over it - an everyday essential.

Armani He: Received compliments when wearing this, good evening fragrance I reckon, maybe even during the day.

JPG Le Male: Bit played, but again received compliments so gotta be good (one girl loved it so much she bought a bottle to spray her pillow with apparently, haha...)

Issey Miyake L'eau D'Issey: Received compliments from both girls and boys (no homo, just say it's a good one) although getting pretty played out now, so only wear during the day rather than evening.

Otherwise, still looking for that unique one. Was hoping with what I'd heard about Creed it would be a good choice so picked up a bottle of Impérial Millesime. Went off it in about 2 weeks though and don't really rate the other that well either icon_smile_dissapprove.gif

"Sidewalks we walk, camouflaged, dodging the eye of the hawk...,"

i alternate between stella and marc jacobs essence

i'm with the other girls on guys smelling clean/fresh/or just using the old spice

I need some stuff, I've been wearing masculine++ for a while, and gucci envy.... Defintely need to upgrade the status.

http://www.baskew.com