Rogue Status / Union T-shirt online??

soundune

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote: What's deal with Rogue Status? I'd like to know about this brand. Anyone like to share some knowledge?

It is the 'brainchild' of a buttfuck schmuck named Johan (who works at UNDFTD) who constantly attacks government policy and those who support the war. The idiocy of his brand image is exemplified in the fact that he can often be seen posing with guns/knifes, wearing shemaghs, talking about how his crew beat someone up, and making shirts with guns and tanks on them via his blog. In other words, he is an uneducated, hypocritical, liberal dillhole who thinks it is cool to 'hate' everyone and 'rebel' because he thinks his crew is like the fucking Zapatas of the t-shirt world.......good for you dude, good for you. My guess is he will be making t-shirts for the rest of his life......so you better buy his shit!

Quote:
Quote: What's deal with Rogue Status? I'd like to know about this brand. Anyone like to share some knowledge?

It is the 'brainchild' of a buttfuck schmuck named Johan (who works at UNDFTD) who constantly attacks government policy and those who support the war. The idiocy of his brand image is exemplified in the fact that he can often be seen posing with guns/knifes, wearing shemaghs, talking about how his crew beat someone up, and making shirts with guns and tanks on them via his blog. In other words, he is an uneducated, hypocritical, liberal dillhole who thinks it is cool to 'hate' everyone and 'rebel' because he thinks his crew is like the fucking Zapatas of the t-shirt world.......good for you dude, good for you. My guess is he will be making t-shirts for the rest of his life......so you better buy his shit!

--- Original message by englandmj7 on May 26, 2006 03:01 PM

probably one of the greatest posts in supertalk history.

you have managed to make me want to kill this man based on those few words alone.

BALDERDASH.

hahaha...englandmj7, you poor uninformed asswipe. Anyone that knows Johan personally knows he is not only intelligent, but a kind and charitable individual as well. It takes an idiot like yourself to not realize that the terrorist fashionista attitude is farce...a warholian statement intended to shed light and humor on the violent and war plagued gun culture we live in. Furthermore, the "make hate" movement has nothing to do with thinking it's cool to hate everyone... it's about sad fucks like you who have nothing better to do than hate on people who are actually accomplishing things that people notice. look at your post, pure hate...or maybe it's just jealousy. You have to vent your frustrations on a net forum, Johan gets to vent his on t's that are worn around the world. Stick your right wing thumb back up your ass and go test some cell phone games or whatever the fuck it is you do...let the grown men set the trends. Don't worry, It'll give you something to hate on later.

Edited by elrey on May 28, 2006 at 12:14 PM

Edited by elrey on May 28, 2006 at 02:27 PM

Quote: It takes an idiot like yourself to not realize that the terrorist fashionista attitude is farce...a warholian statement intended to shed light and humor on the violent and war plagued gun culture we live in.
ahahahahaha

Straight out of high school English postmodernism class!

haha, yeah minya that shit was straight outta english class, but that assclown obviously needed someone to spell it out for him since he wasn't bright enough to figure it out on his own.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for a flamewar, I would hope we all have better shit to do than have a pointless argument in a forum.. but I just couldn't stand by and let this prick shit talk a friend without a reply. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so if you don't like RS or what it's about then fine, don't buy it...but that's no reason to personally attack someone you don't know shit about. Let england blow his hot air and feel important for a sec...judging by the amount of posting he does he probably doesn't have much else to do. oh wait, that was assumptive of me, i don't know anything about this guy...he's probably a genius...or p diddy's personal advisor on urban style...

-if you don't get the joke, then the joke's on you-

carry on.

Ladies, Gentlemen, and Mr. Johan I presume; pleasure to meet you, the name is England:

I sincerely apologize for late timing in responding to this ill-fated post, I was away on business this weekend in Berlin and could not get to the computer...........

You know what is the best shit ever? When EVERY post where someone has something negative to say about a "streetwear" brand, some buttfuck from the brand/a friend of the brand go through the process of creating a username and typing out a ridiculously unnecessary post to "defend" themselves. My man, it's not that serious; if you have to go through all that to lambaste someone who you think is an idiot for wasting their time making a post about something irrelevant on a message board, then I hate to say it, but must clearly be an idiot too.......You think you morons have any street-cred to be protecting? Your job occupation is making fucking t-shirts.....enough said.......

Quote: hahaha...englandmj7, you poor uninformed asswipe. Anyone that knows Johan personally knows he is not only intelligent, but a kind and charitable individual as well. It takes an idiot like yourself to not realize that the terrorist fashionista attitude is farce...a warholian statement intended to shed light and humor on the violent and war plagued gun culture we live in. Furthermore, the "make hate" movement has nothing to do with thinking it's cool to hate everyone... it's about sad fucks like you who have nothing better to do than hate on people who are actually accomplishing things that people notice. look at your post, pure hate...or maybe it's just jealousy. You have to vent your frustrations on a net forum, Johan gets to vent his on t's that are worn around the world. Stick your right wing thumb back up your ass and go test some cell phone games or whatever the fuck it is you do...let the grown men set the trends. Don't worry, It'll give you something to hate on later.

Really? That is funny because usually when someone wants to intelligently portray their sentiments through ironically plastering guns all over a shirt made by a pretentious liberal fuck, whilst posting pics of offensive anti-American / anti-military propaganda on their website such as the one below, they should let people clearly know their intentions.

ROGUE%20CQM%20and%20MOUT%20FEB%2020%2004%20041-706214.jpg

This in my educated opinion, and knowing well enough the perspectives of the site's author, was posted to portray U.S. soldiers as scared and inexperienced children packed in a sardine tin and being led to the slaughter. Or how about this:

el_dubya-773077.gif

Which parodies our President's policies (which you are of course free, as an American, to ridicule) to the extent that it mocks the lives lost on Sept. 11th; wow, you guys are so artsy. How about your suicide bomber shirts? Do you think that even if there is "an artistic motive" behind the idea that it is okay to walk around with a picture of dynamite strapped to your chest? Do you have any idea how ignorant that is? I lived in Egypt for 3 years and I fucking dare you bitches to wear that for 5 seconds over there; you tough guys would have your balls handed to your on a plate with some hummus you asshole......I had friends who worked in the WTC and I have friends in Iraq right now; I have many of them. Next time you want to "make a change" and project this "intelligent and life-changing" opinion onto the masses through your t-shirts, please do me a favor: Grow some fucking balls, write a mission statement, or a brand credo if you will, and stop allowing the presumptions that you are uneducated, and sadly misinformed to the so-called "asswipe" consumer. If you have something to say about the government, say it. If you have something to say about firearm policy, say it. Until then, your

????

...Why the hell are my last 3 paragraphs deleted?

i hate to make a stereotypical after post but that was easily one of the most interesting/entertaining forum comebacks ive ever seen, and although i cant be bothered to give my own opinion on the situation, i will say that england is killin em.

congratuations.

england: 1

rogue status: 0

this is my signature

Man, I wish I could've caught this thread before England took out some bitches.

England vs. the world? Hell no, it's England representing most intelligient people with his largely representative opinions vs. Dipshits United (D.U. for short).

Now I know that if I ever leave SuperFuture be, England will be there.

Anyway, to supertrash we go!

i t a l i c s f o r l i f e

http://www.liarsliarsliars.com

I do agree with england on a few points here- yes, everything in the public domain is open to scrutiny, yes, the Rogue Status credo is unclear as hell... and ultimately no one really gives a shit. We all just want cool shirts right? You're the one who got your panties in a wad over a blog..and as much as you seem to have hated it you obviously keep checking it. I could care less what you think about the ideology, it was the personal attack i found in bad taste...have you actually met the man you claim to know so much about? (no I'm not Johan. )

It just seems like if you're going to offer your interpretation of him as an individual as fact you'd have some real world experience to back it up...not just your "educated opinion". At least say you had a conversation with the man and he was the biggest asshole you've ever met. I noticed that for an educated man you sure like the word "buttfuck"... that's a cute one. If your idea of an "educated opinion" is based on what one reads on the internet then i would assume that you're homophobic in addition being a self proclaimed "oppressive capitalist". Probably racist too...

We lost friends and family in WTC as well. We also have friends in Iraq.. some are pissed, some are scared, and all of them want to come the fuck home.

Look man, i respect your tenacity, but I think either of us could care less about this mindless spatter. We can snap at each other till our dicks fall off, and in the end we'll still be pretentious liberal fucks and you'll still be an oppressive capitalist asshole. We'd make quite a trio actually...you should hop on your private plane and come on down to venice so we can do lunch. I'll introduce you to the man himself, and perhaps we can make plans to take over a 3rd world country together...we have guns and bombs on our shirts so it should be pretty easy...

mods, supertrash away. feel free to direct all future hatemail to [email protected]

Quote: Look man, i respect your tenacity, but I think either of us could care less about this mindless spatter. We can snap at each other till our dicks fall off, and in the end we'll still be pretentious liberal fucks and you'll still be an oppressive capitalist asshole. We'd make quite a trio actually...you should hop on your private plane and come on down to venice so we can do lunch. I'll introduce you to the man himself, and perhaps we can make plans to take over a 3rd world country together...we have guns and bombs on our shirts so it should be pretty easy...

Fair enough. I will note, however, that when someone chooses to display and sell offensive "art" they are open to opinions on their personal character as well. Hitler thought it was acceptable and intelligent to slaughter millions of Jews, but does that mean I am not allowed to scrutinize the man himself as opposed to merely his actions? (an extreme example, but relevant nonetheless) No. If someone has the audacity to put a suicide bomber's tools on a shirt, I can assume that no matter how intelligent or educated he may be, that he is not a sentimental or rational person. I never insulted his loved ones, or his physical appearance, or skill as an artist, I insulted his taste in

"art" and his beliefs....again, as an artist, you must be able to deal with that.....if you want to project an idea that is downright offensive then your character, and not your actions should be questioned........

Anyways, cheers for the conversation.......

Edited by englandmj7 on May 30, 2006 at 09:03 AM

Via the RS blog, which I knew would eventually contain some small tidbit of an unintelligent and nonsensical commentary (surprise, surprise)......

Quote: for the superHATERtalkers

"SMALL THINGS AMUSE SMALL MINDS"

Yeah, I take back any air of modesty that I may have projected in my second post. The guy is still a buttfuck schmuck.....

This screams:

"I work in retail and make t-shirts!! I know all about government policy and economic analysis; I am making a difference!" Sure you are my friend, sure you are.........

I wouldn't expect you to have the fortitude to comprehend anything I posted.......

And wow Johan, quotes from the President. You are so original!! Did you ever think that when you are a person making approximately 20 speeches a week in an eight-year term that you might have made a few grammatical and logical mistakes? No, of course not, you wouldn't have thought of that......you were sitting behind your keyboard feeling so smug and content that you "schooled" us all. Good job sweetheart, I feel so violated........you know, you and Michael Moore should start a line together, hell you guys could even suck each other off whilst gloating about who noticed the verbal mistake the President made today! You guys would have so much fun holding hands, and blogging, and silkscreening together.......

Too bad John Kerry didn't win the elections, because at least then your lazy ass would have some welfare to fall back on..........Love you!

icon_smile.gif

And for God's sake already, move this to Supertrash so we can all say how we really feel!

*S*U*P*E*R*T*R*A*S*H*

icon_smile_evil.gif

Edited by englandmj7 on May 30, 2006 at 12:14 PM