FS raw selvedge BLUE BLOOD jeans. dry good

awwsheeet

blue blood dry goods jeans

3 pairs for promotions. i am the internet sales for "snappe" a new store in south jersey. We are offering 3 pairs of raw selvedge BLUE BLOOD jeans for wholesale. retail is 400+ pics are from my personal pair which is a size 36x34

tagged pics with my name, youre name and date is availible in the pic of the jean of your size. i have ebay, paypal.com (over 240) and hypebeast refferals.

IMG_3426.jpg

Edited by awwsheeet on May 21, 2006 at 12:49 PM

Edited by awwsheeet on Jun 7, 2006 at 08:52 PM

its wholesale cause we need to move it . promotional so you buy it and hype us up and more people get hyped on it and we sell more at full price.

also selling it for wholesale means we move more units. our distributor looks at us like a bigger acct so we get first pic and first shipment of stuff. theres things you can do to ensure this. for example we tell them we have 10 people on staff when we have 5 so we have 5 pairs we get extra that we can afford to dump wholesale. make minimal money off of. drum up the hype. people will be like "oh i saw those on super future" or oh "i saw some dude rockign those on hypebeast" let me cop.

its bizness man. dont blab and ruin other poeples post. you dotn wanna cop raw selvedges for 185 then go cop whatever you cop for retail. check my stats on hypebeast/bapetalk. hell google "awwsheeet"

[email protected] paypal. you can see i have over 250 seller feedback on paypal.com which only counts suscessful sales not purchases.

i get them for 165 from my distributors..the store front will charge double that or more to turn a profit. i move them at 170-180 to get them out the door.

every think why they can do magazine subcriptions for 10 bucks for 12 issues? how staples can give you 100% rebate? or insane sales at best buy? like you buy a pack of CD's for 20 bucks and you mail it in and someone sends you a check for 20 bucks. which means you got those CD for free?

oh yeah i dont sell fakes so no i cant get you a fape hoody. i dont want people to think i sell fakes or anything

mill ville is in south jersey...we might move soon but i dont knwo where yet..were looking. we mostly cater to women. The boutique store front is headed by another guy. I just do internet sales

let me know what size you are. you know how this works right? we give out promo pairs for wholesale or less or a little more than wholesale and you promote it by wearing it and posting pics on hypebeast or bape talk or or superfuture wherever and other people get up on the brand and see it. kinda like how magazine subscriptions can be like 10 bucks for a year's worth of subscriptions and you get mad free gifts and junk. same with how you can buy shit at best buy and they give you a rebate ...so you buy 30 bucks worth of CD's and you get a 30 dollar rebate. so its free!

if you have more questions

[email protected]

im not like a virus....seriously where you going to find non onkini non apc

raw selvedge jeans for. at 180 shipped. 6 to 7 bucks goes to paypal.com fees and 6 to 7 bucks goes to shipping

so like 180-14 is like 166. for selvedge denim. also the hills of ebay arent alive with fake blue bloods nor do they even exsist. also you cant fake a real selvege helm. so why do you have to be all insulting?

i need to move units...you are right...im "selling" something. but since when was selling "viral"

--eric

i came to open arms to hypebeast and bapetalk. everyone there was like oh sell on superfuture....they know denim and they hate seven jeans and love raw selvedge.

thusly why im here. I cant get nudies by the way....we dont have that acct

i have nothing under 30 and nothing over 36. these run a touch big cause its raw selvedge and will shrink 5% according to the tag. its best to get one inch smaller than what you run normally.

whats your size?. i sold only one on superfuture so far. i wish to gain more sales. I sold one ot contaygious too but that was on hypebeast and he posted on superdenim here to ask questions about maintence...so i guess that doesnt count

Hehe, didn't really mean it as an insult. In case you aren't really familiar with the term...

"Viral marketing and viral advertising refer to marketing techniques that seek to exploit pre-existing social networks to produce exponential increases in brand awareness, through viral processes similar to the spread of an epidemic. It is word-of-mouth delivered and enhanced online; it harnesses the network effect of the Internet and can be very useful in reaching a large number of people rapidly."