Atelier La Durance Sizing?

Hi, i used the search but didn't see a thread on sizing for Atelier la Durance jeans. I'm specifically looking at the Frontier pants but have no place to try them on. I currently wear a pair of 33in, nudie bootcut olas but I probably could have sizing down and squeezed into a 32in if I had really tried. I called one place (out of state) that had Atelier La Durance and they said I would probably need to size up??? Can anyone shed some clarification on these jeans? I really like the look of the cut and the design on the back pockets.

The Frontier Pant is pretty much the opposite of the Bootcut Ola fit-wise.

It has a mid to long rise and full fit, straight legs. These jeans are a tough fit for short guys(under 5'9"), as the fullness of the fit has a tendency to accentuate a lack of height.

If you wear a 33 in the Bootcut Ola you could go 32 or 33 in the Frontier, depending on wether you want to wear them low on the hips or further up. They are all 33 or 35 inch inseam, meant to be worn cuffed.

These jeans are incredible from a quality of contruction standpoint, and are very unique style-wise.

The Frontier Pant is pretty much the opposite of the Bootcut Ola, as far as fit goes.

It has a mid to long rise and full straight leg.

It is a tough fit for shorter guys(under 5'8") as the fullness of the fit tends to accentuate a lack of height.

If you wear a 33 in the Bootcut Ola you could do either a 30 or 32 in the Frontier( they don't make odd sizes) depending on how low you want to wear them.

They are awesome quality, both denim and construction wise.