FS: J.Crew Covert Twill Selvedge Blazer, Stüssy Deluxe, RL Fair-Isle Sweater

grooveholmes

PM me with any questions. Open to reasonable offers. I have some additional photos that I can send if needed.

Shipping:

US - FREE

Canada - $15

Europe / Asia - $25

If you buy multiple items, we can arrange to knock down shipping.

Payment:

PAYPAL. Add 4%. I prefer NOT to accept payment as gift, as I'm in favor of protecting your and my neck(s)- but I understand people want to save all the scratch they can, so I won't stop you.

J.Crew Ludlow Selvedge Cotton Twill Blazer sz. M in navy. Excellent condition. Copped this at a sample sale recently. Still has the sample tag; I've never worn it except to try it on. Pockets are still sewn shut, so you'll need a seam ripper. Surprisingly excellent details on this piece, constructed with very nice Japanese selvedge covert cotton, retails for $278 (ridiculous). Back on the table! $110 --> $105

p2p: 21.5

arm: 25

shoulder: 18

length: 28.5

ct1.jpg

ct2.jpg

ct3.jpg

ct4.jpg

ct5.jpg

Stüssy Deluxe Cotton V-Neck Sweatshirt sz. M, heather grey. Fresh, simple, well-made with nice details, especially the purple stitching. Sold!

Polo Ralph Lauren Fair Isle Wool / Cashmere Hand-knit Shawl Sweater sz. L. Hate to sell this, but it's simply a size too large for me. Super soft, with fantastic detail. The pattern and choice of yarn color, along with the moose-imprinted wood buttons make this a really cool, unique piece. $150

p2p: 22

arm: 25.5

shoulder: 20

length: 25

rl1.jpg

rl2.jpg

rl3.jpg

rl5.jpg

rl4.jpg