FS: Washed Dukes, size 30

zaha

Just like the title says, I have a pair of Imperial Dukes here, size 30 washed. Imperial only offers them in one wash, so I don't think it has a specific name. It is, however, a gorgeous wash. Very subtle and natural.

The denim has a very solid and soft feel. Hard to describe, but I prefer is very much over the feel of Nudie's washed denim. I guess you could compare it to a thicker Julian Red washed denim.

They're pretty slim, without being skin tight. They are selvage, and it goes all the way up. Very distinctive back pocket design, without being obnoxious. The buttons are really neat too - they're much wider than normal jean buttons. Always takes me by surprise when I go to unbutton them.

I've worn these maybe four times, and have not washed them. They're just a tiny bit too short for me. Probably not noticeable to anyone else, but it bugs the shit out of me.

Measurements:

Waist: 15" - this is me pulling the waistband out, releasing, and then

measuring. They are a true 30 here, no vanity sizing.

Inseam: 32 1/4"

Thigh: 9 1/2" - measured about 3 or 4 inches below the crotch

Knee: 7 3/4"

Hem: 7 1/4"

Front rise: 10"

Back rise: 12 1/2"

Asking $145 shipped. Feel free to ask questions or just give me some feedback/comments on them.

Pics!

dscf0006medium8zw.jpg

dscf0007medium3dr.jpg

dscf0008medium9zd.jpg

dscf0009medium2ps.jpg

dscf0010medium8us.jpg

dscf0013medium5dn.jpg

dscf0014medium5ro.jpg

dscf0015medium6gw.jpg

dscf0016medium3ez.jpg

dscf0018medium3ls.jpg

dscf0019medium8ck.jpg

Jeans I will never part with (98% sure):

SSDS - fit like a glove, and my first pair of dry jeans

Denime '66' low - these used to fit great, but they've stretched alot and I've lost weight. Despite that I really, really love them. I wear them hanging off my ass, and feel like quiet the gangsta chap. Especially while standing on the street corner, polishing my monocle and checking the time on my gold pocketwatch.

Julian Red Cali - These have been washed a ton, and I did the whole RIT dye remover/bleach thing on them to speed it up. They have also been tailored in the thigh to fit me better. They look great on me, and no one else would want them with all the work I've done to them.

Jeans I will probably never part with (92% sure):

APC NS - The high waist plus tight hips is a tad annoying at times, but they're a great looking jean.

Washed Jim and Ola - These are my 'normal' jeans. Both are light washes, which is very popular here in Texas. If I want to blend in and not look like a super cool denimhead, these are what I go to. Frequent first date jeans, along with my SSDS.

Acne Mic Punch - Falls into the above category. I love Acne washes, and really want a pair of Black Trash Mic and Lost & Found Max.

I've also got a pair of JR V-boys that I need to get tailored. They're too anti-fit for my tastes. That just leaves the Imperials I'm trying to sell, some Levi 505 redloops that I hate, and a pair of PDC that I never wear (and probably never will). Oh, I've also got two pair of Evisu x Puma, and I'm sure I'll keep one of those, I just need to lock down my sizing and what wash I like.

Edited by zaha on May 19, 2006 at 07:25 PM