Heddie Lovu, Undercover, Number (N)ine denim???

derdankhund

A few questions about denim by the above designers...

first, a general query about all three...all models I've seen by these designers seem heavily distressed, ripped, patched, deconstructed, etc (in keeping with the theme of undercover and number (n)ine certainly). I was wondering if these designers make plainer styles of denim, and if so what price point they sold at. The few heddie lovus I have come across are $550-$700 and weren't in my size, Undercover ran even more costly at roughly $900 if I recall correctly, and I can't recall seeing Number (N)ine for sale anywhere. Does anyone know the price point on Number (N)ine jeans?

Finally, while number (n)ine and undercover are full on design houses, is Heddie Lovu exclusively devoted to denim, or do they do other pieces?

hopefully someone can help as i can't find all that much on google or on the search tab within superfuture

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzsche

to qualify that exorbitant price, the undercovers i've seen have levels of detailing similar if not better than neighborhood savage detailing, with an insane amount of repaired rips, washing, distressing, etc. they do have a cool skull waist button too. they're a bit too much for my style, which is why i was inquiring after plainer styles.

"One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star" - Nietzsche

Quote:

Does anyone know the price point on Number (N)ine jeans?

--- Original message by derdankhund on May 15, 2006 10:43 PM

Number (Nine) price point is either 1125 or 1175. This season, they feature a jean (perhaps five pockets) that is one leg denim and one leg velvet.

Edited by Roland on May 17, 2006 at 11:12 AM

• 8 months later...

found this while doing a random search. heddie lovu only does denim (at least that's all they had on display besides their belts at the omatesando store). i bought a pair for someone and they are really nice actually - the distressing is done well- but i don't think they're nice enough to warrant the prices they charge. i like the distressing they do more than nbhd, n(n), and UC.