FS: Julian Red California No-wash 30x34

Ott

Hey guys I'm selling a pair of raw/selvage/Swedish jeans from Julian red: http://www.fos5.com/proddetail.php?prod=60005 California no-wash size 30x34.

Bought em from Glamroots and they've stretched too big in the waist for my liking. Never worn outside of the house, no wear whatsoever except one or two weaksauce creases on the front. They fit between a 30 and 31 currently depending on how you like your jeans, and could even stretch another inch at least if you really want em tight.

Since this size isn't available on fos5, I'm asking $129 shipped to North America, Paypal only.

I am open to offers however, including trades if you have these jeans in 28 or even 29x34, or other slim raw denim perhaps icon_smile_approve.gif

Edited by Ott on May 17, 2006 at 09:13 PM

Edited by Ott on May 24, 2006 at 02:22 PM

Edited by Ott on May 24, 2006 at 02:24 PM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^^ I'd take you up on that if I hadn't bought a pair of Pure Blue Japan XX-005s this morning. I'm in need of cash right now, sorry.

yeah these are still available, but I kinda forgot about this thread. Was gonna ebay them after I got back on vacation.

rough measurements

waist laid flat: 15 1/3

hem: 7 1/2

front rise: 10 3/4

thigh (about an inch below crotch) : 11

thigh (about halfway down leg) : 8

they run pretty true to size. I'd say if you're in between a 30-31 these would be perfect for you, depending on how you wear your jeans.