post rock

eat skull

always loved post rock, constellation records are fantastic....also love the vaguely post-rock metal stuff...post metal....pelican, later tool, isis..... quality...

I love anything that mines a trough of emotion through repetition.

I'm actually in the process of setting up a new blog for music.

http://feynmansecho.blogspot.com/

ought to update the sig I guess...

Ok, heres a newb question, please forgive..

how do you post the youtube videos? the embed code does not work for me, and i don't see where i can turn html on..

Please help.. I'll edit this post and put up an awesome video if someone will shed some light for me...

To post youtube videos you do this then the last part of the url after the = then

but put a backslash in of youtube

Ok, heres a newb question, please forgive..

how do you post the youtube videos? the embed code does not work for me, and i don't see where i can turn html on..

Please help.. I'll edit this post and put up an awesome video if someone will shed some light for me...

got a chance to see yndi halda a long time ago and it was incredible. it was in a really small record store with like, thirty people maximum in the audience and the sound was so massive. caspian played with them too and it was great. i also saw mono last semester which was of course amazing. they played moonlight which is one of my favorite songs of all time. ahhh can't wait for the gybe show in march

Didn't know they were touring, I'll have to get on that and see if they are coming to Colorado.

Anyone have tickets for Godspeeds! upcoming tour (I have them for one of the Chicago shows)? Im so god damn stoked...its something I never thought I'd get to experience.