fs: ccp/julius/rickowens/cdiem/ma+/more

raskolnikov boogie

Excuse me?! I have sent you emails, multiple times might I add, and due to the fact that I received no response, was forced to resort to your thread!

Just how unorganized + uncommitted are you?

The tracking number that caused this "mix-up", that you claim belongs to a guy who purchased boots earlier, still is listed online as NOT DELIVERED. Thanks to your "mix-up" I wasted a good hour on the phone with the post office+consumer affairs today! Furthermore, I went to the post office in person attempting to get this rectified!

Also, you say "I don't get a tracking number?" I was NEVER told this! I have an email from you on November 19, 2010 clearly stating that you were heading to the post office and would forward tracking once shipped. So I ask, why did you not make this clear in any of my emails re: shipping/tracking? To add insult to injury; why am I now being told about this on your wall and not through email? Especially being as how I emailed you over 24 hours ago and have yet to receive a response regarding this!

Your a real turd.

***Please PM or email rather than replying to the thread. I'd like to keep it clutter free. TIA.***

Please observe this.

@luxeaddict: Mix up with your order and someone who actually paid for express/tracking. You don't get a number since you only opted for regular air mail. The one I sent was for the guy who got the boots (see above).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...